Adani Enterprises has incorporated a wholly own subsidiary named Adani Metro Transport (ATML) for the business of building, construction of transportation facilities like the metro and mono rail segment, rapid rail transit system, the company said.
- Adani Enterprises has set up a wholly-owned subsidiary Adani Metro Transport (ATML) to focus on Metro rail projects, it said.
- Shares of Adani Enterprises were gaining for the 5th straight session on Friday, surging over 8% in intraday trade on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) after the company set up a subsidiary company named Adani Metro Transport (AMTL) to focus on metro rail projects.
- Adani Enterprises said in a filing to the exchange,”The company has incorporated a wholly own subsidiary for the business of building, construction of transportation facilities like the metro and monorail segment, rapid rail transit system, and engineering, procurement and construction, thereof”.
- Adani Metro Transport, which is yet to start operations, has authorised share capital of Rs 5 lakh and paid-up share capital of Rs 1 lakh.
- Earlier this month, Adani Enterprises set up a subsidiary company Stratatech Mineral Resources for carrying out mining activities.
- In August, Adani Enterprises had incorporated Adani Airports for acquiring, promoting, operating, and managing airports in India and abroad.