The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC), a joint venture Company of Government of India and participating States, invites open e-bids (Electronic Bid) (Manual bid are not permitted) on International Competitive Bidding (ICB) under single stage two packet system for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing, Commissioning and Comprehensive Maintenance of RRTS and MRTS Trainsets, and Depot M and Ps for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Project.
Name of work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing, Commissioning and Comprehensive Maintenance of RRTS and MRTS Trainsets, and Depot M and Ps for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Project.
Completion period of work: 243 weeks (excluding Maintenance Period) + 15 Years for Maintenance
Pre-bid Meeting: 20.09.2019 at 1100 Hrs
Bid submission start date: 01.11.2019 from 1500 Hrs
Bid submission end date: 08.11.2019 up to 1500 Hrs
Date & Time of opening of Bid (Technical Bid only): 09.11.2019 at 1500 Hrs
Authority and address for submission of Bid Security, Cost of bid documents (if any), Details of MSEs/ Startup business, seeking clarifications on bid documents and address for pre-bid meeting(s):
Group General Manager /Procurement
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd.
7/6, Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110049
Tel : +91-11-41066943
Fax : +91-11-41066953
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details : Click Here
About Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Project:
- The entire Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor, spanning 82 km, will be operational by 2025, according to the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC).
- The NCRTC is the executing agency of the Rapid Rail Transit System (RRTS) project.
- The RRTS corridor would cut down the travel time between Delhi and Meerut to around 55 minutes from the current 3-4 hours by road.
- The RRTS trains will have a design speed of 180 kmph, operational speed of 160 kmph and the average speed would be 100 kmph.
- Already, the NCRTC has commenced the civil construction work on the 17-km-long Duhai-Sahibabad section.