The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited has invited online bids for the Supply of Track Fastening System for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor.
- Name of Work: Package 14: DM/TW/COROF/105: Supply of Track Fastening System for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) CorridorTender Identification No.: 2020_ADBNC_46428_1
- Completion Period: 630 Days
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 17-Apr-2020 11:00 AM
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28-Apr-2020 03:00 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 06-May-2020 03:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 06-May-2020 05:00 PM
India (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has applied for financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Asian Infrastructure Investment bank (AIIB) toward the cost of Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System Investment Project (Tranche -1). Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contracts named above. The Borrower has sought to apply the Joint Cofinancing mechanism in accordance with the co-financing framework agreement between ADB and AIIB. Accordingly, the procurement of Works under this Bidding is being done following ADB’s Procurement Policies with the Blanket Waiver of Member Country Procurement Eligibility Restrictions. Bidding is open to Bidders of all nationalities other than any restriction arising from ITB 4.8.
Open competitive bidding (OCB) – International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage- Two Envelope Bidding Procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
The complete bidding document in English , can be viewed and/or downloaded from official website of NCRTC www.ncrtc.in or e-procurement portal of NIC https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app from 26 March 2020 to 06 May 2020 up to 15:00 Hrs IST . Bids must be submitted online only at https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app on or before 06 May 2020 up to 15:oo hrs IST.
Image : NCRTC