- Name of work: Selection of General Consultant (GC) for Chennai Metro Rail Phase 2 Project – Corridor 4
- Period Of Work: 3650 Days
- Bid Submission Start Date: 13-Jan-2020 12:00 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 22-Feb-2020 06:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 24-Feb-2020 10:00 AM
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 27-Jan-2020 03:00 PM
The Government of India has applied for financing from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) toward the cost of the Chennai Metro Rail Phase 2 Project – Corridor 4, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the consulting services is to provide General Consultancy Services in assisting CMRL in preparation and implementation of Phase II of the Chennai Metro Rail Project.
The draft Terms of Reference (TOR) is available at www.chenaimetrorail.org and Eprocurement portal https://eprocure.gov.in/cppp/searchbyorg/Chennai%20Metro%20Rail%20Limited
The CMRL now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Pre-application conference will be conducted on January 27, 2020 at CMRL office at 15:00 hours (local time). Expressions of Interest (EoI) must be submitted on or before February 22, 2020 at 18:00 hours (local time) on the Main Portal of the Electronic Tendering System of CMRL