In continuation to tender for Final Alignment design including Aerial LiDAR survey, the National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has now invited online open e-tenders for the work “Conducting Survey/Field Work & Preparation of detailed Social Impact Assessment (SIA)/Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) for Delhi-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor (about 886 kms long)”.
- Contract Package No.: NHSRCL/CO/CA/SIA/2020/21
- Tender Security: INR 8,81,565
- Completion period of the Work: 6 months
- Tender submission start date: 23.09.2020
- Tender submission end date: 30.09.2020
The High Speed Rail (HSR) project apart from being a technological marvel, would afford many quantifiable benefits like saving in travel time, vehicle operation cost, reduction in pollution, job creation, reduction in accidents and enhanced safety. The project would also boost the infrastructure and add to the growth of the economy. HSR would be an integrated system having overall optimization of various components, viz. Hardware, Software, Human-ware, and their interface, etc.
NHSRCL is in the process of preparation of Detailed Project Report for new High speed rail corridors and present assignment is for Delhi-Jaipur-Udaipur-Ahmedabad High Speed corridor (approx.886 kms) project.
Alignment of the proposed corridor is generally planned within and/or along the ROW of existing/planned Highway/Expressway and Railways land, keeping in view the speed and constructability requirements of the High- Speed Rail Project. Expected RoW of the main line (excluding facilities) will be approx. 17.5 m ± 5 m depending on projects requirement.
Objective of Assignment:
The Contractor is required to prepare Social Impact Assessment (SIA)/ Rehabilitation Action Plan (RAP)/ Indigenous Population Plan and Land Acquisition Plan as per the World Bank social safeguard policy. NHSRCL needs to realistically assess, plan for implementing measures to mitigate adverse social impacts associated with the HSR Corridor. In the preparatory stage.
For Delhi-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail corridor, NHSRCL has so far invited tenders for the following other contract Packages:
- NHSRCL/CO/CA/LIDAR/2020/19: Final Alignment design including Aerial LiDAR survey and other related works for Delhi-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor (about 886 kms. long).
- NHSRCL/CO/CA/DATA/2020/23: Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for DPR of Delhi Ahmedabad HSR Corridor.
- NHSRCL/CO/CA/GAD/2020/22: Preparation of General Arrangement Drawings (GADs) of Crossing Bridges over Rivers/Canals/Railways/Roads (Expressway, NH & SH and Major District Roads) and GADs of proposed Stations and Maintenance Depots for Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Delhi-Ahmedabad HSR Corridor.
- NHSRCL/CO/CA/TRAFFIC/2020/26: Carrying Out Ridership Study (Traffic Study) For Delhi – Jaipur – Udaipur – Ahmedabad Hsr Corridor (About 886 Kms Long).
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP site https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.