KEC International has emerged as the lowest bidder for the contract package DC-02 of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Phase-4 project. The company quoted Rs 1,080 crore against the estimated value of contract Rs 1,030 crore.
- This is the second civil construction contract that has been secured by the KEC International for Delhi Metro’s Phase-4 project.
- The first contract order is worth Rs 955 crore of contract package DC-01 of Phase-4 project.
- The scope of work involves part design and construction of elevated viaduct from Maujpur (excluding) to Majlis Park (excluding), including the bridge across river Yamuna Integrated Elevated viaduct with PWD flyover at lower deck and Metro line at the upper deck from Yamuna Vihar to Bhajanpura.
- It also envisages 8 elevated stations — Yamuna Vihar, Bhajanpura, Khajuri Khas, Sonia Vihar, Soorghat, Jagatpur village, Jharoda and Burari station (including entry and exit structures at stations, but excluding architectural finishing, pre-engineered steel roof structure and roof sheeting of stations) from chainage 0.000 mtr to 12,098.520 mtr of Majlis Park-Maujpur Corridor of Delhi Metro Phase-4 Project.
- The tender was floated in the second week of August 2019, and the estimated value of work was Rs 1,030 crore.
- The technical bid was opened on 24 September 2019.