New Delhi: The Delhi Metro commuters can participate in an online survey conducted by a global transport body across various parameters, including availability, accessibility and security, starting from Mar 18, 2019.
- From Mar 18 to Apr 14, RTSC (Railway and Transport Strategy Centre) in London, which manages CoMET (Community of Metros) and Nova benchmarking groups, will be conducting the ‘6th Online Customer Satisfaction Survey.’
- The DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) said in a statement,”The main objective of the survey is to know what the commuters think about various aspects of metro operations, and can give feedback or suggestions on improving the quality of service.”
- It said, commuters who wish to participate in the survey can visit DMRC’s official website and submit it online by clicking on the relevant links.
- The survey form will be available in both Hindi and English.
- It added, the commuters will be able to give their feedback on all the important aspects of metro functioning such as:
- Information availability
- Quality of service
- Customer care
- Ease of use
- Information prior to travel and during the travel
- Comfort and crowding
- The DMRC said,”This kind of survey organised by the RTSC is being conducted by metros across the world at the same time to find out what their passengers think of the service they provide.”
- It said,”These metro organisations will compare the results of the surveys so that they can learn from each other and work toward giving customers even better service.
Rail Analysis Insights: The main objective of the survey is to know what the commuters think about various aspects of metro operations, and can give feedback or suggestions on improving the quality of service.
To know more about recent developments of Delhi Metro: Click Here
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :
16 Mar, 2019: 5 Delhi Metro stations to be developed on TOD policy
08 Mar, 2019: PM to inaugurate Delhi Metro’s Blue Line extension today