In continuation to tender for Traffic and Transportation study for extension of Aqua Line, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has now invited online open e-tenders on Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) basis for the work Contract OSW-782: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Central & Local ATS system and Network Switches on Line 5 & 6.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 46.80 Cr. (Inclusive of all Taxes, GST, Cess etc.)
- Tender Security/EMD: INR 23.40 Lakh
- Completion period of the Work: 13 (Thirteen) months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 08/07/2020 at 1100 hrs
- Tender submission start date: 20/07/2020 (0900 hrs).
- Tender submission end date: 31/07/2020 (1500 hrs).
- Date & time of opening of Tender online: 03/08/2020 at 1500 hrs.
General Description of the work:
- The work will include but not limited to design, manufacture ,supply, inspection, packing, shipping, transportation, storage, delivery, handling, insurance, installation, interfacing, integration, testing & commissioning, supply of spares, special tools, test equipment, training of operation and maintenance personnel, documentation and providing Defect Liability support for the Central & Local ATS system and Network switches on Line- 5 & 6 and associated Interface system with existing Signaling system.
- The Contractor shall also carry out effective interface and coordination with existing Signaling Contractors and others, during the Contract Period.
- The Upgraded Central & Local ATS system and Network Switches on Line-5 & 6 shall be part of existing CATC Signaling system which is AFTC (Audio Frequency Track Circuit) based having Automatic Train Protection (ATP) and Automatic Train Operation (ATO) features and interfacing with existing Automatic Train Supervision System (ATS).
- The successful Tenderer will also be required to provide sufficient technical data (dimensions, weight and mounting details) including maintenance schedules, inspection/ repair procedures and machinery/plant required of all equipment for all sub-systems and cabling/ earthling details etc., to enable other project contractors, if any, to proceed in parallel with their design and development.
- The Contractor shall be required to provide and guarantee supply of spares for 10 years.
Schedule of Key Dates:
|Schedule||Schedule of Key Dates||DO= Date of issue of LOA|
|1||Work program submission||DO+1 Month.|
|2||Design submission||DO+2 Month.|
|3||Approval of Design by Employer’s Engineer||DO+3 Month.|
|4||Delivery of Material||DO+4 Month.|
|5||Installation, Testing & Commissioning with Safety certification along with as built drawings||DO+13 Month.|
|6||Completion of contract on completion of DLP of complete work||DO+37 Month.|
Minimum local content and verification of local content:
- The local supplier at the time of tender shall be required to provide self-certification that the item offered meets the minimum local content and shall give details of the location(s) at which the local value addition is made.
- In case of procurement for a value in excess of Rs. 10 crores, the local supplier shall be required to provide a certificate from the statutory auditor or cost auditor of the company or from a practicing cost accountant or practicing chartered accountant giving the percentage of local content.
- If any false declaration regarding local content is found, the company shall be debarred for a period of three years from participating in tenders of all metro rail companies.
- Minimum local content shall be 40% for the subject tender.
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted through video conferencing by software apps such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex etc. All Prospective bidders shall provide the details of the person (s) (mobile No. and mail id) (maximum up to two) who will be participating in such virtual meeting at least one day before the meeting (latest by 1100 hrs on 07.07.2020) to the registered official email of DMRC i.e. email@example.com, so that links having details such as software, meeting ID, password, etc. can be mailed to these persons at least 12 hours before the scheduled pre-bid meeting.
Authority and place for submission of Tender Security amount & seeking clarifications:
Sr. GM/Contract, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., 5th floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110 001
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tender documents can only be obtained online after registration of the tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .