The DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) has invited e-quotation in prescribed Performa on Limited Quotations basis, for the Consultancy on Ropeway System for Preparation of DPR in Dehradun City (Uttrakhand), India.
- Quotation No: NIQ/06/ED(CS)/2020
- Period of completion: 12 week
- Bid Submission Start Date: 25-Jun-2020 03:30 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 08-Jul-2020 03:00 AM
- Bid Opening Date: 09-Jul-2020 03:30 AM
Scope of Work:
DMRC is required to prepare a DPR for 25 km of Ropeway System in Dehradun City. Following corridors are (Total length of the corridors is 25 km approx):
|SI. No.||Description of Corridor||Approximate Length|
|1||Ropeway Corridor from Prem Nagar to Rispana||12 Km|
|2||Ropeway Corridor from ISBT to Jakhan||12 Km|
|3||Ropeway Corridor from Survey Chowk to KaranPur||1 Km|
|Total length (Approx.)||25.0 Km|
Services to be rendered by the Consultants will include the following:
- Preparation of concept plan of the ropeway route including tentative stations, tower locations, horizontal alignment, vertical alignment.
- Preparation of index plan for the ropeway network finalized for Dehradun City.
- Field survey for identification of above ground utilities along the proposed ropeway route and also listing of buildings along the route if any.
- Geometric design of route alignment covering horizontal as well as vertical profile on actual topography survey including Drone survey and furnishing the XYZ coordinates of ropeway network.
- Finalizing location of stations, towers and general lay out plan for stations and integration area. Preparation of land plans for the stations as well towers location showing Government and private land. Requisite help in the identification of land (Government/private) will be extended by Revenue Department of Uttarakhand Government.
- Technology Selection for the Ropeway System including spans, rope dia, type of Towers, diameter and shape of Towers etc.
- Conceptual plan for maintenance depot
- Estimation of construction costs, operation and maintenance cost (Break up of manpower cost, energy cost, maintenance cost).
- Approximation of fare structure and recommendation thereof.
- Periodicity of renewal of various components of ropeway system giving their life and cost thereof.
- Submission of codes and Good Practices (soft copy) of Ropeway System in India and Abroad.
- Establish GPS control points.
- Marking and fixing of triangulation pillars, alignment pier control and reference pillars of size 300*300*400mm with concrete mix 1cement:2coarser sand:4coarser aggregate.
- Marking and fixing of steel plates in case of triangulation pier control and reference points are to be fixed on road/roof of buildings.
- Tree marking after scalping of trunk, painting background, number to be written prominenetly by paint, including noting down the girth species and plotting the same reference in the drawing.
- Precise leveling of control points/IBM shifting using digital level.
- To conduct topographical survey (Ariel+DGPS+Total Station) and provide following outputs:
- Topographical survey should capture all essential ground features like building, road, culvert etc.
- Ariel survey should be conducted for 50 meters both side from the centre line of Ropeway alignment.
- Preparation of 3D drawing in DWG format including height of buildings and other structures within survey area.
- Ariel videography of the corridor showing important point of interest in the alignment.
- CAD compatible ECW files of orthomosaic.
- Use existing GPS and TBM pillars as a ground control.
- Drone image in the background using the Ground Control points established images should be taken using 18-20 Mega Pixel high resolution camera suffice to get final resolution of 5 cm.
- The final Ortho photo should have 2 cm GSD (Ground Sample Distance i.e. distance measured on the ground between pixel centre in an image).
- 90 degree to the ground or Nadir angle to be used unless specified for specific purpose.
- Image overlapping should be minimum 75% forward & 55% sideways and constant flying height (up to 60 m) to be maintained in each flight.
- The images must have XYZ co-ordinates & rotational information and should not be taken in zig-zag manner, which leads to gaps in the data.
- Drone data shall be provided along with RAW & processed imagery.
- All the above needs to be carried out with adjusted Traverse/DGPS co-ordinates.
- All surface features, ground levels and over-ground utilities shall be taken.
- All building location, its shape, height within width of 50 m from centre line on either side along Ropeway alignment and at station location from centre line of alignment on either side shall be taken.
- Details of Photogrammetric 3D mapping.
- DGPS Survey Report.
- Traverse correction sheets.
- Levelling survey Data and calculation sheet.
- List of DGPS and BM Pillars in required format.
- All Topographical Features in a Base map at 1:1 scale in DWG/DGN format.
- Digital Terrain Model- DTM (DWG).
- Digital Elevation Model — DEM (DWG/Geotiff/CSV) at 1m/3m/5m Grid interval.
- Orthophoto (Mosaic in ECW / JPEG2000 and Tiles in Tiff Format).
- Raw 4K quality Videos with Geo Tagged files.
- Merged seamless Geo-tagged Video of 1920 x 1080 format (Full HD) resolution with all annotations.
- Low resolution VIDEO for on-line viewing in 640×480 format (SD).
- Quality Control Report (for checking).
Quotation, along with all details should be submitted to the office of, Principal Advisor, DMRC, 25 Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Telefax No. 011-23362794 by 15.00 Hrs. 08.07.2020. No late/delayed Quotation will be accepted. Quotation will be opened on 08.07.2020 by 15.30 Hrs.