The Braithwaite Burn And Jessop Construction Company Limited (BBJ), a premier Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India engaged in construction of major Civil and Structural Engineering work, has invited Expression of Interest (EOI) applications to constitute unincorporated Joint Venture for participation in the tender for the following work, invited by Northeast Frontier Railway vide Tender Notice No. CON/2020/MAY/03 dated 18.05.2020 where BBJ shall have minimum 51% share and will be the Lead Member;
Tender No.: CE-CON-B-S-MB-2020-04
Supply, fabrication, assembling and erection of composite girders for 9 Nos. Major bridges having total 55 spans (18.3m x 3Nos., 24.4m x13 Nos., & 30.5m x 39 Nos.) in between stations Hortoki and Sairang including metalizing of members, supply, fitting and fixing of bearings, painting, concreting of deck slab, fixing of pathway, inspection ladders, etc. and other ancillary works in connection with the construction of new BG Railway line from Bairabi to Sairang (Mizoram).
- Tender Value: Rs.91,19,48,968.83
- Earnest Money: Rs.47,09,800.00
- Completion Period: 15 (fifteen) months
- Cost of Tender document: Rs.25,000.00
- Period of Completion: 15 Months
- Bidding Start Date: 16/06/2020
- Tender Closing Date Time: 30/06/2020 14:30
1. Technical Eligibility Criteria:
The tenderer must have successfully completed any of the following during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month previous to the one in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% (thirty percent) of advertised value of the tender
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% (forty percent) of advertised value of the tender.
- One similar work each costing not less than the amount equal to 60% (sixty percent) of advertised value of the tender.
JV Member to meet 10% of the cost of work through one similar work.
Similar nature of work means:
“Supplying, fabrication, erection and launching/ Regirdering of open web steel girder/composite girder of minimum single span of 18.3m.”
2. Financial Criteria:
The applicant shall provide necessary documents towards fulfilment of their financial stability.
JV Member to submit documents as per format in original bid document.
3. Bid Capacity:
As per Annexure VI and Proforma-II of original bid document of Northeast Frontier Railway.
JV Member should have more than Rs.348.00 Cr (for this single package).
4. RDSO approved list of firms of Fabrication of steel Bridge Girders:
The tendering firm shall be from RDSO approved list of firms of Fabrication of steel Bridge Girders.
JV Member to meet the requirement.
For other details, please refer to the NIT and/or Tender documents published by the authority.
Procedure for Submission of Tender:
The applicant should submit complete set of EOI duly signed & stamped along with the application documents. The application indicating the applicant’s name/ address and telephone/ mobile number with details of information as mentioned above/ below should reach on or before 15:00 Hrs. (IST) on 04.07.2020 and the same shall be opened at 16:00 Hrs. on 04.07.2020.
The application should be addressed to:
Deputy General Manager (Project – V) , the Braithwaite Burn And Jessop Construction Company Limited, 27, Rajendra Nath Mukherjee Road Kolkata – 700 001 (West Bengal)
Phone no.: (033) 2248 5841-44; Fax: (033) 2210 3961
EOI applications may also be submitted through email at the following address within the aforementioned date;