Having completed all mandatory clearances, the commercial operations of the Hyderabad Metro rail on the Ameerpet-Hitech City route will commence soon. The CMRS (Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety) accorded the mandatory approval for commencing commercial operations on the Ameerpet-Hitech City route a few days ago.
- The HMRL tweeted,”The countdown begins for opening of the most awaited #metrorail stretch from #Ameerpet to #HitechCity, as part of the Corridor III of the #HyderabadMetroRail project.”
- The HMRL launched the trial runs route on November 29, 2018.
- Nearly 1.75 lakh passengers currently travel every day on the existing routes of Miyapur-LB Nagar and Nagole-Ameerpet, covering 46 kilometer.
- Once the Metro services commence on the Ameerpet-Hitech City route, officials expect the patronage to increase steadily and substantially.
- The launch of Metro services on the Hitech City route will provide much-needed additional transportation service for many employees working in the IT hubs of Madhapur, Gachibowli, Kondapur and neighbourhood areas.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro: Click Here
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :