Hyderabad: The Madhapur Metro station on the Ameerpet-Hitech City route will be opened for passengers Today, Hyderabad Metro Rail ltd (HMRL) announced. This leaves only Jubilee Hills checkpost Metro station to be opened on the stretch.
- The Jubilee Hills checkpost metro station will be open for passenger traffic after the ‘reversal’ work at Hi-Tec City in front of Cyber Towers and Trident Hotel gets completed by May-end, said HMR managing director (MD) N.V.S. Reddy.
- Initially when the 10-kilometre Ameerpet-Hitech City route was launched on March 20, 3 stations including Jubilee Hills checkpost, Peddamma Gudi and Madhapur were not opened for public.
- On March 30, the metro authorities opened the Peddamma Gudi Metro station.
- Currently, trains are being run in twin single line method between Hi-Tec City and Jubilee Hills in the city check-post and are brought to their respective “up” and “down” line directions by making use of the crossover line at the check-post.
- The frequency of trains on the route is maintained between 9 and 12 minutes, as against 6 minutes frequency on the other corridors.
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :