Mumbai: J Kumar Infraprojects has won an order from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for part design and construction of elevated viaduct and two elevated stations for Metro line-4 extension.
- The order is worth Rs 342 crore, it said.
- The work involves ‘Part Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct and 2 Elevated Stations viz Gowniwada and Gaimukh of Line 4 Extension (Kasarvadavali to Gaimukh Corridor) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project’.
- Recently, the company has also received a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for Mumbai Metro Line-9 project.
- The company, in detailed statement, said that it has received Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for contract of design and construction of Elevated Viaduct and 9 Elevated Stations.
- The LoA is excluding architectural finishes and PEB Roof Structure.
- Also, the stated LoA is including two flyovers and underground twin tunnel, Cut and Cover, Ramp and one Underground Station which includes Architectural Finishes and PEB Structures, for Corridor of Mumbai Metro Line 9 i.e. extension of Line 7 from Dahisar (East) to Mira Bhayandar and Andheri to CSIA of Mumbai Metro Rail project of MMRDA for Rs. 1,998 crore.
- J Kumar Infraprojects is engaged in construction business which includes design and construction of roads, bridges, flyovers, subways, over bridges, skywalks and railway terminus/stations, among others.