- The plan is to set up a modernised and advanced entertainment zone in the 17 acres land in Kakkanad.
- The zone will be similar to the Times Square at Kuala Lumpur.
- There are plans for a hotel, condominium, indoor amusement park and shopping centre etc., sources said.
- Sources informed,“The detailed estimate will be drawn out after the preparation of a DPR for which the tender has been floated now.”
- 4 years ago, the KMRL had mooted the idea of setting up an ‘Advanced Metro Village’ at Kakkanad to generate non-ticketing revenue.
Kochi Metro ties up with Google Maps
To know more about recent developments of Kochi Metro: Click Here
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :
13 Apr, 2019: Kochi Metro ties up with Google Maps
12 Apr, 2019: DMRC receives award for balanced cantilever structure