The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) has awarded a contract to M/s Lisha Engineers Pvt. Ltd for the construction of PAC Depot for Taj East Gate to Sikandra Corridor-1 of Agra Metro project.
Based on Technical and Financial evaluation of offers submitted on 29.09.2020, and as per terms and conditions of the tender AGCC-03, tender has been awarded to M/s Lisha Engineers Pvt Ltd on 14.10.2020 at a total cost of INR 1,12,63,49,699.00/- with the approval of competent authority i.e. Managing Director/UPMRCL.
- Tender No.: AGCC-03
- Tender Awarded Value: INR 1,12,63,49,699.00
- Completion period of the Work: 18 months
In August this year, the UPMRC had invited tenders for the “Civil, PEB and E&M works for construction of depot cum workshop, including O&M quarters & structural, architectural, plumbing, drainage, external development, road works, electrical, mechanical, VAC, fire fighting, fire detection etc. at PAC Depot for Taj East Gate to Sikandra Corridor-1 of Agra Metro”.
Following three (03) bidders have qualified for opening of their Financial Package in accordance with the provision of Tender Document:
- M/s Lisha Engineers Pvt Ltd
- M/s URC Construction Pvt Ltd
- M/s Sam India Builtwell Pvt Ltd
About the project:
Agra Metro Rail Project will have 2 corridors which will pass through heart of the city and will connect prominent tourist places including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Sikandra as well as ISBT, Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station, Medical College, Agra Cant Railway Station, Collectorate, Sanjay Place and surrounding densely populated residential areas.
Highlights of these corridors include
- The length of Sikandra to Taj East Gate corridor 14.00 km, which is partly elevated and partly underground comprises of 13 Stations (6-Elevated and 7-Underground).
- The length of Agra Cantt to KalindiVihar corridor is 15.40 km comprising of 14 stations all elevated.
- Estimated cost of the project is Rs. 8,379.62Cr. and project will be completed in 5 years.
Sikandra to Taj East Gate corridor will pass through the heart of the city and will connect prominent tourist places including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Sikandra as well as ISBT, Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station, Medical College etc.
Agra Cantt to KalindiVihar corridor will connect Agra Cantt Railway Station, Collectorate, Sanjay Place and surrounding densely populated residential areas. The Metro will provide eco friendly and sustainable public transport to residents, commuters, industrial workers, visitors and travelers.
Source: UPMRC-Tender update