L&TMRH (L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Ltd) has been conferred a ‘Gold Medal’ for enhancing the image of Metro Rail in India and globally by Institute of Economic Studies (IES) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This ‘Gold Medal’ is a recognition for setting an example in public transport industry and for building a unique brand identity.
- The medal was received by Anindita Sinha, Head- Corporate Communication, L&TMRH.
- Dignitaries from USA, Europe, UAE, Singapore, China, Japan, Australia and South & South East Asia were present.
- L&TMRH CEO and managing director K.V.B. Reddy, was conferred ‘Outstanding Global Leadership Award’ during the ceremony.
- Reddy said,“This gold medal commemorates Hyderabad Metro Rail’s exemplary service and the unique ‘Brand Hyderabad’ it has created. It is indeed an honour to receive the leadership award from IES. I dedicate it to the Hyderabad Metro Rail project.”
- IES was established in 1980 by a group of economists, parliamentarians and industrialists, who came together to study and discuss problems concerning various aspects of the economy and economic development of the country and offer their expert advice and services.
Hyderabad Metro launches dedicated Shuttle bus services
Date : May 3, 2019
Hyderabad: Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMRL) Managing Director NVS Reddy and Cyberabad Commissioner of Police V.C. Sajjanar flagged off dedicated shuttle bus services of Microsoft from Hitech City Metro station to Microsoft campus on Thursday in the presence of Microsoft Vice President Rajiv Kumar and L&TMRHL MD KVB Reddy.
- Already 20 IT/ITES companies have introduced shuttle services from Hitech City and Durgam Cheruvu stations to their respective campuses and they include Value Labs, Epam, Invesco, Verizon, Cambridge, ICICI Bank, Novartis, Hexagon, etc., NVS Reddy stated speaking on the occasion.
- Reddy mentioned that L&TMRHL is also running “merry-go-round” services from Durgam Cheruvu and Hitec City Metro stations in Gachibowli and Financial District areas.
- With last mile connectivity slowly emerging, Metro ridership is steadily going up.
- Daily around 2.50 lakh passengers are using Metro Rail services.
- Vice President, Microsoft Rajiv Kumar indicated that introduction of shuttle services from campuses to Metro stations will benefit the employees and also reduce traffic congestion in this area.
- Several IT/ITES campuses are now making bulk purchase of Metro Smart Cards, L&TMRHL MD KVB Reddy informed.
- L&TMRHL Chief Operating Officer Anil Kumar Saini, HMRL CEE DVS Raju, SE Vishnu Vardhan Reddy, GM B.N.Rajeswar, DCP A.Balakrishna, Cyberabad DCP Vijay Kumar and other senior officers of HMRL, L&TMRHL and Cyberabad Police participated in the launching programme.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro: Click Here
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :
20 Apr, 2019: Hyderabad Metro achieves 2.30 lakh daily passengers mark