After the lockdown, works on the high speed rail projects have picked up pace. After inviting tender for Delhi-Varanasi High Speed Rail, the National High Speed Rail Corporation (NHSRCL) has now invited online open e-tenders for the work: Geotechnical Investigation works at Various Locations in Palghar and Thane Districts of C3 package of Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project. Physical bids shall not be accepted.
- Tender No.: NHSRCL/CPM(C)/Palghar/20-21/01
- Tender Security: INR 3,39,296
- Tender Value: INR 2,39,29,583
- Completion period of the Work: 04 Months
- Tender documents on sale: From 6th July 2020(from 0900 hrs) to 30th July 2020
- Published Date: 06-Jul-2020
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21-Jul-2020
- Bid Submission End Date: 30-Jul-2020
Scope of Work:
The work mainly comprises of Geo-Technical Investigation Work including carrying out field tests including plate load tests & exploratory drilling, and laboratory tests to determine the in-situ engineering geotechnical properties, and soil parameters for HSR alignment Starting Ch 20.050 KM (Thane District ) upto Ch 156+000 KM (Palghar District) of Maharashtra State, India for the C3 Package works tender of the Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corporation. The work is to be carried out on item rate basis as per bill of quantities and tender conditions, locations will be decided during the execution by Engineer in charge. The activities to be performed are as follows :
- Furnish necessary plant and equipment, tools and tackles, instruments, necessary power, fuel, water, labour, supervisions by qualified and experienced engineers and supervisors specialised in the type of investigation, transport of materials, men and equipment etc., services, full insurance and all other incidental items as may be necessary for entire and successful completion of the work as per tender terms, drawings, specifications and instruction of the owner/engineer.
- Exploratory Drilling in soil, rock & overburden from the existing ground surface upto depths of 35 m including but not limited to SPT tests, drilling in all soils/rocks, undisturbed sample collection, recording water table, lab tests, and reporting etc to determine the in-situ engineering properties of soil & rock on both land and water (offshore) using good performance hydraulic rigs or equivalent as per the directions of Engineer-in-charge, in accordance to the applicable standard codes and as detailed in Technical Specifications and Schedule. Borehole depth in all type of strata may vary subject to site conditions.
- Exploratory drilling of BH at each Mountain tunnel portal location and one BH at intermediate location at tunnel whose length is more than 1 KM with depth approximately 35 Mtr varying considering BH depth 3 to 5 meter below the formation level in all soil, overburden including conducting SPT and drilling in all types of rocks, conducting lab testing, report preparation etc.
- Testing safe bearing capacity of soil for the area proposed by Engineer for specified special bridges and highway/river/culvert crossings in MAHSR using Plate Load Tests Methods in accordance to the specified IS and JS standards.
- Mobilization of floating platform suitable for carrying out drilling work on major River Bridges.
- Survey of bore holes for elevation and plotting of borehole locations in alignment plan. Picking up coordinates of all borehole locations & all other test locations and preparation of bore logs (Geological) and location plan of boreholes on computer by using suitable Software.
- Preparation & submission of Field reports, Laboratory Reports and Geotechnical evaluations summarizing the details of soil / rock classifications, analysis of test data and recommending the type of foundations and bearing capacity at various foundation levels to be adopted.
- Data collection, data analysis & submission of draft report including in soft copy & hard copy (2 set) and final report after incorporating NHSRCL observations in soft copy & hard copy (3 set).
- Execution of all the restoration works of the disturbed site during the works execution after completion of field tests of boreholes as per directions of Engineer In Charge.
- Barricading and securing of the work site during the execution of boreholes till the time of Completion of restoration works adhering to the OHSE requirements & other relevant conditions of the tender.
- Necessary Jungle Clearance for proper execution of work/as per requirement shall have to be undertaken by successful bidder at no extra cost.
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP site https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app