Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites Open E-tenders for Supply of Signalling and Train Control including Platform Screen Doors system for Main Line and Depot of Line 4 and Its Extension Corridor (Wadala – Kasarvadavali – Gaimukh) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
Name of work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing, and Commissioning of Signalling and Train Control including Platform Screen Doors system for Main Line and Depot of Line 4 and Its Extension Corridor (Wadala – Kasarvadavali – Gaimukh) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
Tender Security (EMD): INR 38.09 MILLION
Completion period of the Work: 137(One Thirty Seven) Weeks
Cost of Tender Document: Interested Bidders have to make online payment of INR 5,000+GST (@18%) Non-Refundable as Tender Processing Fee using online payment gateway during bid preparation using Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking for each of the contract package.
Sale of Tender Document: From 05.05.2020 to 23.06.2020 (up to 1200 hrs.) on e-tendering portal https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in for above contract packages.
Pre-Bid Meeting: 15.05.2020 at 1100 hrs .
Date & Time of Submission: 23.06.2020 up to 1200 hrs
Date & Time of opening of Envelope A, B & C: 24.06.2020 @ 1100 hrs (If Possible)
* Tenderers are requested to note that this tender is being invited through e-procurement. Tender documents can only be obtained online from MMRDA e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. For detailed information and subsequent Addendum / Corrigendum (if any), please log on to above e-Tendering Portal.
* For any additional information & help for uploading & downloading the e-Tender, please contact MMRDA’s e-Tendering service desk at the following id: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No. : 022-26597445
* In case of any query / clarifications, tenderers are requested to contact the Sr. Director (System), Metro Project Implementation Unit, MMRDA at 022-26597552.
More Details :
- Construction work is currently underway on Metro Line 4. Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavali is 32.32 km. long elevated corridor with 32 stations. It will provide interconnectivity among the existing Eastern Express Roadway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, the ongoing Metro Line 2B (D N Nagar to Mandale), and the proposed Metro Line 5 (Thane to Kalyan), Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli) & Metro Line 8 (Wadala to General Post Office).
- The Rs 949-crore Kasarvadavali-Gaikmukh Metro route (Metro 4A) which will cut the travel time between south Mumbai and neighbouring Thane city. The 2.7-km extension will ensure that the entire Ghodbunder Road in Thane city is connected by Metro.
- It will be part of 32-km long Wadala-Ghatkopar-Mulund-Thane Kasarvadavali Metro Line 4. The project will benefit 8.7 lakh commuters and is expected to be completed by March 2022.
Image Credit: Systra