Nagpur: The Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) Janak Kumar Garg on Friday conducted inspection of Jhansi Rani Metro Station of Reach-3 of Aqua Line. The 2-member team, including the CMRS inspected the public amenities and other facilities provided at the metro station.
- The CMRS team expressed satisfaction at the facilities provided at the metro station.
- The team started their inspection with the escalators located on the metro station.
- Various safety norms of the escalators were tested on the occasion.
- Emergencies arising out of unforeseen circumstances during the use of escalators were also thought of and accordingly tested.
- They also visited Station Control Room (SCR) and inspected facilities there.
- The CMRS team also examined the signage put up at various locations of the Metro Station.
- The security gadgets at the station were also reviewed by the CMRS team.
- Maha Metro officials including Director (Project) Mahesh Kumar, Director (Rolling Stock & Systems) Sunil Mathur, ED (Reach-I) Devendra Ramtetkkar, ED (Electrical) Shri Giridhari Paunikar, ED (Signal) JP Deharia, ED (Track) Shri Naresh Gurbani, ED (Admin) Anil Kokate, GM (O&M) Sudhakar Urade, CPM (Reach-III) Rajdeep Bhattacharya and others were present.
All Image Credit: Nagpur Metro