The New Delhi Railway Station has been improved with newly added paintings across the station premises.Railways under its station development and beautification drive has redesigned the railway station with attractive paintings and colorful patterns.
- Several wall paintings and ceiling paintings can be seen at the picturesque station.
- The beautification drive in New Delhi Railway Station seems to be part of an ongoing change of stations across the country.
- Railway stations including Jaipur, Mathura, Haridwar Junctions and Sainagar shirdi and Lonavala Station have been recently redeveloped.
- New features like waiting halls,lounges, wash rooms, renovated parking areas have been changed to these stations.
- The Railway Ministry aims to redevelop 68 railway stations across the country, by end of 2019.
To know more about recent developments of Railway –
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )