Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited open e-tender for the work Contract Package PE-01 “Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Receiving cum Traction and Auxiliary Main Substation including High Voltage Cabling from Grid Substation for Patna Metro Rail Project.”
- Contract No.: PE-01
- Approximate cost of work: INR 116.74 Crore
- Tender Security: INR 58.37 Lakh
- Completion period of the Work: 36 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 29.09.2020
- Tender submission start date: 10.10.2020
- Tender submission end date: 19.10.2020
- Date of opening of Tender: 20.10.2020
Augmentation Work Of Mithapur Gss Of BSPTCL.
SCOPE (RSS WORKS).
The scope of work also described in ITB includes the following:
Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 02 nos. of RSS cum TSS cum AMS at 132 kV incoming supply voltages at Mithapur and New ISBT (In Depot), stepped down to 27.5kV (with Traction Transformer (TT), 1 phase supply voltage for the Traction (TSS) & to 33kV, 3 phase supply voltage for the Auxiliaries (AMS) for PMRC project at Patna.
Contractor shall be responsible for carrying out all the detailed design works associated with the construction of RSS cum TSS cum AMS including all electrical, civil, architectural and structural, drainage, plumbing works etc, (complete RSS work at 02 locations at 132 kV voltage level).
Design Verification by DDC:
The Design as prepared by contractor and submitted to PMRC shall be subjected to checking and verification by DDC employed by DMRC for these works. Any suggestions / improvements in the design works suggested by the DDC are to be carried out by the contractor at no extra cost to PMRC. The work at each Receiving Substations cum TSS cum Auxiliary Main Substation will broadly comprise of the following except if specifically stated otherwise in the PS, Drawings & the Pricing Document.
BROAD Items of Work in RSS.
- The term RSS includes the various facilities inside the RSS premises, bound by a fencing or boundary wall. The works include, but not limited to
- 132 kV GIS Indoor type High Voltage bays,
- 132 kV / 27.5kV Traction and 132 kV / 33kV Auxiliary Main Transformer and its ancillary equipment,
- 25 kV GIS type Traction Substation,
- 33 kV VCB/SF6 Indoor Type Auxiliary Main Substation,
- 200 kVA Auxiliary Transformers for Station supply.
- Civil Works including the GIS room, Cable Cellar, AMS & Control Room Building,
- Equipment inside the AMS Room,
- Equipment inside the Control Room including control cables inside RSS,
- EHV Cabling 132 kV inside and outside, 33 kV & 25 kV cabling, LV Power Cabling.
- Provision for un-manning of RSS including thermal Images Cameras and communication to OCC.
- Provision of Leading Power Factor Compensation system.
Scope Of Work (Ehv Cabling)
The Broad items of Work, which are included in the RSS Contractors Scope, are described below. In general the RSS Contractor is responsible for all works connected with the Supply, installation, testing and Commissioning of EHV Cables and associated LV, Control and Monitoring cables (copper-core or optic fibre, as specified) between the Receiving Substations of the Power Supply Authority and the PMRC RSS, including cable termination at either end and straight through joints and bonding, as necessary. It shall be clearly understood that the description is for the purpose of guidance only and is not exhaustive. For complete appreciation of the Scope, the Specifications, Bills of Quantities along with their Explanatory Notes, Drawings and other relevant parts of the Tender Documents shall be referred to.
The tender documents describing the Scope of Work and Terms and Conditions for the Contract are available on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Authority and place for seeking clarifications & Pre-Bid Meeting:
Senior General Manager/Contract, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, 5th floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110 001 Email Id: email@example.com.