Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is expected to lay the foundation stone for Agra Metro Project among other new projects too.
About Agra Metro Project
- The project will have 2 corridors which will pass through the heat of the city and tourist places like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikanda etc.
- The project will also connect places like ISBT, Raja ki Mandi Railway Station, Medical College, Aga Cantt Railway Station, Collectorate,Sanjay Place and other Surrounding areas.
- The length of Sikandra to Taj East Gate will be 14 km.
- The length of Agra Cantt to Kalindi Vihar is 15.40 km.
Other Projects :
- He will also visit Varanasi, Kanpur and Ghaziabad in U.P.on Friday 8th March, 2019, and unveil multiple development projects for the state.
- In Ghaziabad, PM Modi will inaugurate the Dilshad Garden- Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda) section of the metro and flag-off a train from Shaheed Sthal station.
- He will lay foundation stone of Delhi-Ghaziabad- Meerut RRTS (Regional Rapid Transit System).
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )