Share with your network
- The 11 km stretch includes 6 km from PCMC to Bopodi and 5 km from Vanaz to Garware College .
- Presently , the stretch from PCMC to Bopodi is 45 per cent complete & the foundation of 317 of the 456 pillars is complete .
- The work on Anandngar and Garware college stations is being undertaken on priority .
- Soon after civil work is completed, the Pune Metro will begin laying the rails .
About Pune Metro :
- Pune Metro is a metro rail based rapid transit system under construction to serve Pune Central.
- The length of the system is 31.25 km.
- The number of stations it has : 30 stations.
- Pune metro rail is one of the most ambitious project undertaken to transform Pune city transport.
- Pune metro rail project is executed with the state of the art project management tools such as Primavera, 5D BIM