Jaipur: The metro rail from Badi Chaupar to Chandpol will start running by the end of this month. Railway Safety Commissioner Mr. RK Sharma indicated this on Wednesday after a 3-day inspection of Phase 1B of Jaipur Metro project.
- The team of Metro Rail security commissioner also conducted a trial run between Badi Chaupar and Chandpole.
- Headed by the security commissioner, the team comprises seven people.
- The team had arrived in Jaipur on Monday.
- The trial began from Badi Chaupar on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday, the team examined various security standards from Mansarovar to Badi Chaupar.
- The metro rail is expected to start running between Badi Chaupar and Chandpol by the end of this month or in the first week of April.
Image Credit: Jaipur Metro