RITES Ltd said on Friday it secured more than 300 projects during 2018-19, taking its order book to Rs 6,142 crore from Rs 4,818 crore in the previous year. This will generate operational revenue in the next 1-3 years, Chairman and Managing Director Rajeev Mehrotra said.
- He said in a statement,”Growing infrastructure investments in domestic and certain overseas markets will enable us to maintain order book growth in the coming years too.”
- Recently, RITES secured the work for providing project management consultancy to Indian Railways Station Development Corporation (IRSDC) at a fee of Rs 81.2 crore.
- It also secured number of orders above Rs 10 crore which aggregate to Rs 137 crore in consultancy and leasing segment in the fourth quarter of FY 19.
- The total order book of consultancy and leasing segment stands at Rs 2,320 crore and Rs 152 crore respectively.
- The public sector mini-ratna enterprise secured a turnkey order for modernisation of a workshop from Northern Railway of Rs 853 crore.
- A consultancy project of High-Speed Rail Corporation of India Ltd has been converted to turnkey valuing at Rs 569 crore.
- At the same time, RITES export order book stands at Rs 1,086 crore.
- With experience spanning over 44 years, RITES has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
To know more about recent developments of Railway: Click Here
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :
11 Apr, 2019: NFR Adopts New Technology to Enhance Safety of Bridges
11 Apr, 2019: India’s steel demand to grow by over 7% in 2019 and 2020