The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited invites online bids for Design and Construction of Tunnels by TBM from near New Ashok Nagar DN Ramp to Sahibabad UP Ramp and One Under Ground Station at Anand Vihar by Cut & Cover Method on Delhi–Ghaziabad–Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Name of Work: Package 4: Design and Construction of Tunnels by TBM from near New Ashok Nagar DN Ramp to Sahibabad UP Ramp and One Under Ground Station at Anand Vihar by Cut & Cover Method [Including Architectural Finishing and Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical Systems including Fire detection & suppression Systems and Hydraulic systems] on Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC.
- Completion Period: 1095 Days
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 05-Dec-2019 11:00 AM
- Bid Submission Start Date: 20-Jan-2020 03:00 PM
- Bid Submission End Date: 27-Jan-2020 03:00 PM
- Bid Opening Date: 27-Jan-2020 05:00 PM
- Open Competitive Bidding (OCB) – International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage- Two Envelope Bidding Procedure.
To be qualified for the contract package, the bidder should as a minimum meet the following requirements:
- The bidder must have minimum average annual construction turnover of INR 9667 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years;
- The bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources meet or exceed the total requirement for the subject contract of INR 1611 million;
- Participation as a contractor or JV partner in similar works for Tunnel construction by shield TBM with finished internal diameter of atleast 5.0 mtrs executed for Railways/ High Speed Railways/Metro/ RRTS and / OR pertaining to underground stations using cut & cover method in urban environment executed for Railways/ High Speed Railways/Metro/ RRTS that have been completed or substantially completed within the last Ten years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of bid submission.