Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (UPMRC) invites sealed tenders from agencies on international competitive bidding (ICB) basis for the “Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing, Commissioning and Training of 201 nos. Standard gauge cars,) including Train Control & Signalling System for Agra & Kanpur Metro Project.”
Proposals for this Tender are being called by the UTTAR PRADESH Metro Rail Corporation Limited. This tender is likely to be funded by bilateral loan and the name of the funding agency shall be informed during the pre-bid meeting.
Date of Sale of Tender: 1000 hrs to 1730 hrs on any working day between 06.12.2019 to 20.01.2020 (both days included)
Tender Document Cost: Rs. 21000
Submission Date: Upto-1500 hrs. on 04.02.2020
For More Details: Click Here
About Agra Metro project:
- Agra Metro Rail Project will have 2 corridors which will pass through heart of the city.
- The corridors will connect prominent tourist places including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Sikandra as well as ISBT, Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station, Medical College, Agra Cant Railway Station, Collectorate, Sanjay Place and surrounding densely populated residential areas.
- The length of first corridor from Sikandra to Taj East Gate is 14.00 km, which is partly elevated and partly underground comprises of 13 Stations (6-Elevated and 7-Underground).
- The length of second corridor from Agra Cantt to KalindiVihar is 15.40 km comprising of 14 stations all elevated.
- Estimated cost of the project is Rs. 8,379.62Cr. and project will be completed in 5 years.
- In March this year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Metro rail projects in Agra.
About Kanpur Metro project:
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath launched the civil construction work for the Kanpur Metro’s priority section on 15th November, 2019.
- The priority section of the Metro rail project from IIT-Kanpur to Moti Jheel is expected to be completed by December 2021.
- The 8.728-km-long priority section will have eight metro stations.
- The eight metro stations are — IIT-Kanpur, Kalyanpur Railway Station, SPM Hospital, CSJM University, Gurudev Chauraha, Geeta Nagar, Rawatpur Railway Station, Lala Lajpat Rai Hospital (Moti Jheel).
- The estimated expenditure for the section is about Rs 2,000 crore.