After discharging the tender no. KNAG-07 for Automatic Train Washing Plants for Kanpur and Agra Metro Depots recently, the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd. has now re-invited open tenders for the supply of Fully Automatic Train Washing Plants for Kanpur and Agra Metro Depots”.
- Description of Work: KNAG-07[R1]: Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Fully Automatic Train Washing Plants for Kanpur and Agra Metro Depots.
- Quantity: 04 Nos.
- Earnest Money/Tender Guarantee: INR 8,94,500/-
- Tender documents on sale: 17.09.2020
- Last date of submission of bids: 27.10.2020
- Date & Time of opening of bids: 27.10.2020
Sale of Tender Document:
- Non-transferable Bid Document containing description of the items required as also the other terms & conditions are available on payment of non-refundable fee of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty One Thousand Only) (Inclusive of all taxes) in the form of a crossed Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn on a scheduled commercial Bank based in India, in favour of ‘U.P Metro Rail Corporation Limited’, payable at Lucknow, from the office of: Chief Electrical Engineer (Rolling Stock) U.P Metro Rail Corporation Limited Administrative Building, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)-226010, India.
- The sale of document will be closed at 17.30 hrs on previous day to the day of submission of bids.
- Non-transferable Bid Document can also be obtained by post on written request by the bidder on his letterhead duly paying the cost of Bid Document as mentioned above. Tender document can also be downloaded from UPMRC’s website www.upmetrorail.com, in which case the cost of the tender document, in the form as mentioned above may be submitted in a separate envelope along with the bid.
- Addendum/corrigendum, if any, will not be published in the newspaper and the same will be uploaded on UPMRC’s website mentioned above.
- Tenders shall be submitted to the office of Dy. COS/UPMRC at the address given above not later than mentioned date and time.
- Please note carefully the requirements for submitting tenders, and the date and time for submittal. Late and delayed tenders will not be accepted.
- Offers shall be valid for a period of 180 days from the last date of submission of Tenders, and shall be accompanied by Earnest Money/Tender Guarantee as described in Clause-6 of the “Instructions to Tenderers”.
European Investment Bank (EIB) has signed a finance contract for the funding of Kanpur Metro Project for Euro 650 million (INR 5551.99 Crore) on 31.08.2020 through a Virtual Signing Ceremony.
- The signing of the Finance Contract has paved way for the sanctioning of loan amount to UPMRC for the construction and execution of Kanpur Metro Project.
- EIB shall be taking appraisal for the Agra Metro Project also in near future
- After the inauguration of the civil construction work of the Kanpur Metro project by hon’ble CM of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath and in the gracious presence of Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Union Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs (I/C) on 15th Nov., 2019, UPMRC is executing the Kanpur Metro project with remarkable pace.
- Even during the post lock down period, strategic execution of the UPMRC’s engineers resulted in maintaining the workforce and keeping up the pace of the civil construction of the 9 km long Priority Corridor (IIT to Motijheel), while implementing all the guidelines issued by the governments.
- Recently, UPMRC has commenced the erection of the U-girders in the esteemed presence of Chief Secretary, GoUP.
- Besides, Kanpur Metro project has become the first metro project in India where the pre-casted double T-girders are being used for constructing the concourse level of the Metro stations and such innovations are paying quite well in speeding up the project.
- As on 20.08.2020, 10 U-Girders have been erected at the viaduct of the Priority Corridor (IIT-Motijheel).
- 22 double T-girders have also been erected for the concourse of the IIT station.
- Total of 638 U-girders are to be laid on the 9 kms long Priority Section (IIT-Motijheel).
Source: UPMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): LMRC