In continuation to tender for supply of ATS system for Line 5 & 6, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has now invited online open e-tenders for the work “Contract MMI/Civil/01: “Multi Model Integration of 20 Metro Stations viz Azadpur, Samaypur Badli, Haiderpur Badli, Palam, Shakurpur, Vasant Vihar, Shalimar Bagh, Rohini Sector-18, Rajouri Garden, Dabri Mor, Delhi Cantt (Durga Bai Deshmukh South Campus), Dhaula Kuan, Majlis Park, E.S.I Hospital, Janakpuri West, Mayapuri, Motibagh, Naraina Vihar, Netaji Subhash Place, Punjabi Bagh West of Phase-III”
- Approximate cost of work: INR 26.46 Crores
- Tender Security: INR 25.00 lakhs
- Completion period of the Work: 07 (Seven Months)
- Pre-bid Meeting: 01.07.2020 at 1100 hrs.
- Tender submission start date: 08.07.2020 (0900 hrs).
- Tender submission end date: 14.07.2020 (1500 hrs).
- Date & time of opening of Tender online: 15.07.2020 at 1500 hrs.
Scope of work:
- Contractor will construct the works along with modification in MMI scheme as per reference drawings which includes kerbstone, paver block fixing, footpath, drainage, MS and SS works (wherever indicated in drawings), RCC and PCC works etc.
- Contractor shall execute all the RCC work including foundation work for Pre- Engineered Building.
- Contractor shall provide barricades, utilities as per reference Drawings/Site Conditions.
- Contractor shall identify and divert existing utilities prior to start of work. Utilities must not be damaged at any cost. If due to some or the other reason, mishap occurs, it should be rectified immediately by the Contractor at his own cost under intimation of DMRC.
- NOC & Approval of schemes of Diversion of Utilities from the concerned regulatory / statutory / Local Authority is the responsibility of the Contractor.
- Demolition/dismantling of road, footpath, RCC drain or any type of drain, kerbstone, pavers, central verge, boundary wall, grill, etc. Tenderer must visit the site and ascertain actual magnitude of quantum of work involved for road, footpath, RCC Drain, kerbstone, pavers, overhead-utilities & underground, central verge, boundary wall, signages, grill, bus shelters etc. Retrieved materials obtained from demolition/dismantling shall sent to designated locations.
- Contractor shall construct Drive way, Footpath, Horticulture and Ground Development works as per reference drawings.
- Contractor shall submit detailed work programme for approval by DMRC.
- Contractor shall submit method statement with ITP and checklists for approval by DMRC.
- Contractor shall submit organization chart for approval by DMRC.
- Contractor shall dispose C&D waste to designated recycling plant as per direction of DMRC.
- Contractor shall ensure noise emission due to C&D activities does not exceed the standard decibel levels prescribed by CPCB.
- Contractor shall follow following specifications for execution of Work.
- Contractor shall carry out the all survey work with the help of total station and auto level for execution of the Work.
- True and proper setting out and layout of the Works, bench marks and provision of all necessary labour, instruments and appliances in connection therewith as specified or as directed.
- All aspects of quality assurance, including testing of materials and other components of the work, as specified or as directed. Nothing extra shall be paid.
- The Contractor has to ensure cleanliness of the roads and footpaths by deploying man power for the same. The Contractor shall have to ensure proper brooming, cleaning and washing of roads and footpaths at regular interval or as and when required or directed throughout the entire stretch till the currency of the contract including disposal of sewage. Nothing extra shall be payable on this account.
- Clearing of site and handing over of all the Works, as specified or as directed and Maintenance of the completed Work during the period as specified.
- Contractor shall provide Earthing and lightening protection wherever required
- Submission of completion (i.e. ‘As-Built’) drawings and other related documents as specified. (3-sets in hard copy and soft copy in excel hyperlinked with drawing names.
- The rates quoted by Contractor shall be inclusive of all above listed work.
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted through video conferencing by software apps such as Cisco Webex, Microsoft Team, etc. All Prospective bidders shall provide the details of the person(s) (maximum up to two) who will be participating in such virtual meeting at least one day before the meeting (latest by 1100 hrs on 30.06.2020) to the registered official email of DMRC i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, so that links having details such as software, meeting ID, password etc. can be mailed to these persons at least 12 hours before the scheduled pre-bid meeting.
Authority for purchase of tender documents (in case of physical tenders), seeking clarifications and submission of completed tender documents:
Sr. General Manager/Contracts, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, 5th floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110 001
Email id: email@example.com
Tender document can only be obtained online from 23.06.2020 (from 0900 hrs) to 14.07.2020 (up to 1500 hrs) after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .