With the Vision 2020, a lot of reforms are being undertaken to improve the stability of the railway sector and retain the image of being one of the premier organizations in the country. Focus will be on upgrading the tracks, signalling, implementing safety parameters and electrification system on the railway tracks so as to improve punctuality, speed and safety of the trains.
Public Private Partnerships (PPP) are being encouraged more than ever before. Also Indian Railways is encouraging participation of consultants in the areas of Project Management, Operation, Asset and Human resource management.
Recently the Finance Minister Shri. Arun Jaitley announced the largest ever allocation of Rs1.3 trillion to Indian Railways, with a gross budgetary support of Rs55,000 crores. There is a major emphasis on High speed rails, passenger safety, Infrastructural modernization and sustainability.
Launching the first solar-powered DEMU (diesel electrical multiple unit) train between Delhi and Haryana, Shri. Suresh Prabhu has further expressed on more solar power trains which will help Indian Railways accomplish its Mission 41K, a plan to save Rs. 41,000 crore in next 10 years by electrifying 90% of railway lines, and also reduce expenditure on power.
Working on the Railway Ministry’s vision, Nispana is organizing the 2nd Edition of Future Rail India Summit, which will bring together the key decision makers. Along with that the conference also brings together technology providers, Policy makers, and decision makers from Ministry of Railways, private and public sector stake holders, who will discuss, provide insight and identify technology and best practices for smooth operations.
* Gain exclusive insights on investments from the Ministry of Railways through innovative funding policies
* Analyze the paradigm shift towards sustainable energy
* Identify the need for involvement of consulting firms areas such as operations and planning.
* Understand the new railway FDI policy in setting up of production units for manufacturing rolling stocks
* Determine India’s freight / cargo handling capacity.
* Capitalize on “Make-in-India” scheme to attract foreign investors and manufacturers.
2nd Annual Future Rail India Summit
Venue: New Delhi, India
Date: 7-8 Dec 2017
Registration Link: Click here
Show website: futurerailindia.com
Be the first to comment