Event Type: Conference
Focus Area: High Speed Railways
Thailand’s rail transport sector is set to expand over the next decade, with construction on a new high-speed railway line to begin as early as next year while upgrades to the country’s mass rapid transit system are already under way. These projects are set to improve domestic and regional connectivity, and boost economic growth.
The projects are part of the government’s programme to spend nearly 1.8 trillion baht (US$50.8 billion) on 20 major infrastructure projects by 2022. Once under way, the new projects are predicted to boost Thailand’s economic growth rate by one percentage point, with knock-on benefits for the construction and tourism industries.
Southeast Asia is already a key market for rail industry suppliers. The long-term nature of rail developments in the region confirms that it will be of continuing international importance. Asia Rail Summit 2017 (ARS 2017), Asia’s leading rail conference scheduled for 25 – 26 May 2017 in Bangkok, will continue to serve as the leading platform for major industry players to establish winning Southeast Asia strategies.
Under the theme of “Next Generation Rail: Where Knowledge Creates Solutions”, we will address the most crucial issues which determine your performance objectives in Southeast Asia. ARS 2015 will help you to better analyze of Asia’s dynamic rail industry and further identify the strategic role of Southeast Asia in your global business plan.
During This Event You Can Learn About:
- Thailand’s Rail Network Set for Expansion Thanks to Regional Partners
- Mass Rapid Transit Master Plan in Bangkok Metropolitan Region
- Malaysia, Singapore Begin ‘Next Phase’ of High-Speed Rail Project
- Study on the High Speed Railway Project and Role of PPP (Jakarta-Bandung Section)
- Vietnam to Probe High-Speed Railway between Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi and Innovative Financing Methods for the Asian Rail Sector
- A Comprehensive, Nationwide Infrastructure Program Set to be Implemented Beginning 2017
- Role of ICT in Future Railway Operations
- Modernisation of Indian Railways can Boost the Country’s GDP
- Innovation in Rail: Creating a Better Passenger Experience
- Railways on Fast Track to Boost Non-Fare Revenues
- Rail IT Systems: Ticketing Program, Reservations, Operations
- Integrated Rail Asset Management Framework
4th Asia Rail Summit 2017
Venue: Bangkok, Thailand
Dates: May 25-26, 2017
Entry: Registration Link
Show website : www.ourpolaris.com
Be the first to comment