Six bidders are in the race for Ballastless Track works in Elevated as well as Underground Sections of Kanpur and Agra Metro project along with supply of fastening systems and associated Ballasted/Ballastless Tracks in 4 Depots.
Based on technical evaluation of bids submitted for the subject tender on 18.12.2020, following six (06) bidders have qualified for opening of their Financial Package in accordance with the provision of Tender Document.
- M/s KEC-GSC-EMRAIL (JV)
- M/s Rahee-Yapiray (JV)
- M/s IRCON International Ltd.
- M/s L&T Ltd
- M/s TPL-ATIL Consortium
- M/s Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd
In October this year, the UPMRC invited tenders for Tender: KNPAGT-3.
The opening of the Financial Package for tender KNPAGT-3 is scheduled at 16:30 hrs. on 22.01.2021 at Board Room, Administrative Building, UPMRC Ltd., Near Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartan Sthal, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010, Uttar Pradesh.
- The fastening system for ballastless track is also to be provided by the contractor in this contract.
- Ballastless track fastening system already approved (vide letter No. CT/EF/Global EOI2017/Ballastless Track dated 25.10.2019) by RDSO/MOR or installed & commissioned in any MRTS project in India and under observation & approval of RDSO/MOR.
- The proposed ballastless track fastening system shall adequately meet the insulation requirement for stray current of 750V DC Bottom 3rd Rail Traction System as per EN 50122-2 and as per requirement of Tender.
- The proposed Ballastless Track Fastening System should also have two layer of insulations i.e. between rail & fastening and between fastening & track plinth/slab.
Source of Funds:
The Kanpur and Agra Metro Projects are being funded through the equity participation by the Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh and loan from bilateral/multilateral agencies.
Source: UPMRC-Tender update | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC