Focus on Innovation, Transformation, Gati Shakti & Sustainable growth
Indian Railways as a key driver for India’s economic growth and development is currently focussing on up-gradation & capacity enhancement of its infrastructure networks fit for operating both freight and passenger trains at higher speeds, while simultaneously catering to future demand growth
A long-term vision for Indian Rail Sustainability: The amalgamation of advanced technologies, implementation of multiple investor-friendly policies & empowering measures by the Government in all areas of railways from infrastructure to rolling stock, customer services and modernised railway stations, digitisation of railway operations and predictive asset management, implementation of the landmark Dedicated Freight Corridors (DFCs), 100 % electrification, New Train sets-Vande Bharat Trains, the ambitious bullet train network & other projects are all propelling the nation towards sustainable mobility, with increased Freight share & enhanced passenger experience and economy growth at the core.
The National Rail Plan (NRP) for India– 2030 aimed at creating a ‘future ready’ Railway system, has formulated strategies based on both operational capacities and commercial policy initiatives. The plan is to create capacity ahead of demand, which in turn would also cater to future growth in demand right up to 2050 and also increase the modal share of Railways to 45% in freight traffic and to continue to sustain it.
Gati-Shakti – National Master Plan for multi-modal connectivity which aims to integrate Infrastructure schemes of different Ministries & the Gati Shakti Multi-Modal Cargo Terminal Policy will fast track the approvals and ease of establishing Cargo Terminals and increase the freight loading share of IR.
New Innovations: The recently introduced policy ‘StartUps for Railways’ will bring scale and efficiency in the field of operation, maintenance as well as the creation of infrastructure through the participation of very large and untapped start-up ecosystem.
To achieve the proposed mega initiatives & for accelerated implementation of certain critical projects
by 2022, sustained involvement of the Private Sector is a major requirement.
9 Edition of THE PHD GLOBAL-RAIL CONVENTION-2022-Gati Se Pragati,
“Indian Railways-Sustainable Development to create a Future Ready Ecosystem”.
- Keynote Session Indian Railway’s Initiatives:
- National Rail Plan 2030 & Private Industry Business Opportunities
- New Start up Innovation Policy of Railways
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat-Make In India” Initiatives
- Beyond Borders Rail Connectivity –New Rail Links
- Sustainable Rail Freight Growth Blueprint:
- DFCCIL – Opportunities for Private Industry Collaborations
- Business Opportunities in the proposed new
- Dedicated Freight Corridors.
- Gati Shakti Multi-Modal Cargo Terminal Policy
- Capacity Augmentation and Infrastructure
- Enhancing Rail Freight Share – Consumer Challenges
- Last Mile Connectivity- Multimodal Connectivity
- Vendor Development opportunities
- New Developments In Infrastructure, Trains & Rolling Stock:
- New Developments in Rolling Stock-Make In India
- Vande Bharat train sets-Modern Rolling Stock requirement
- Business Opportunities in the National High Speed Rolling Stock Project
- IRCTC-Vistadome Coaches & New Bharat Gaurav Trains- Tourism & Passenger experience enhancement
- Station Development – Modernization, Redevelopment & Up-gradation of stations
- EPC Tender Challenges
- Asset Management, Maintenance & Land Acquisition challenges
- Building A Future Ready Railway Ecosystem Modern Development In Signalling Telecommunication
- Advanced & Intelligent Signalling and Telecommunication Infrastructure & Systems
- New Modern Signalling , Telecom & Electrification System Upgrades
- Delivering Smart Rail 4.0: Connected, Smart & Reliable Railways of the future
- New Technology for Safety, Train Connectivity & Digital Rail Ecosystem
- AI Technology Infrastructure- New Trends-National & International
- RDSO Role- Faster implementation of New Technology
- Global Railway Technology Trends & Opportunities for a collaborative road map
- New AI Innovations by Start-ups