The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) has invited sealed Bids from the eligible Bidders for the “Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling and Train Control System for Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-II”.
- Tender No: GMRC/S&T/SIG-03
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling and Train Control System for Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-II
- Document Sale: 07/04/2022 to 02/06/2022
- Pre-Bid Date: 21/04/2022
- Submission upto: 02/06/2022
- Opening Date: 02/06/2022
- In case of postponement(s) in ‘date for bid submission’, if any, twenty-eight days prior to postponed ‘date for bid submission’ shall be considered.
- Work experience of only substantial partner (partner with share of 26% or more in the JV / Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating of JV/Consortium.
- Value of successfully completed portion of any ongoing work up to last day of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria, provided that at least 80% of the Contract value of work is completed (including at least one operational section), duly certified by the Employer/Engineer.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 05% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 02% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the date for bid submission.
- In case of JV/Consortium, change in constitution or percentage participation shall not be permitted at any stage after their submission of Bid, otherwise the Bidder shall be treated as non-responsive.
- Participation by Subsidiary Company / Parent Company with credential of other Company:
- Bidder in the capacity of a Subsidiary Company as a single entity is not permitted to use the credential of its Parent Company and/or its Sister Subsidiary Company/ Companies unless the Bidder participates in tender as JV/Consortium with its Parent Company and/orits Sister Subsidiary Company/ Companies as a member(s) in JV/Consortium with minimum 26% participation each (as substantial member) for such member(s).
- Bidder in the capacity of a Parent Company as a single entity is not permitted to use the credential of its Subsidiary Company/ Companies unless the Bidder participates in tender as JV/Consortium with its Subsidiary Company/ Companies as a member(s) in JV/Consortium with minimum 26% participation each (as substantial member) for such member(s).
About the Project:
- The Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-II, having one corridor with a combined length (including Extension) of 26.91 km which include 22.838 km from Motera Stadium to Mahatma Mandir (Corridor-1) and 5.416 km from GNLU to GIFT City (Corridor-2).
- Corridor-1 has 20 stations and Corridor-2 has two stations along the route. All stations are elevated.
- The Surat Metro Rail project Phase I, having two metro rail corridors with a combined length of 40.35 km.
- Total 38 stations are proposed consisting of elevated and underground stations. First corridor is proposed from Sarthana to Dream city Line.
- The length of this corridor will be 21.61 km of which 6.47 km would be underground and the rest 15.14 km will be elevated.
- Second corridor is from Bhesan to Saroli.
- The length of this corridor will be 18.74 km, and will be completely elevated.
- The Gujarat Metrorail Corporation (GMRC) Limited is being financed from Agence Française de Développement (“AFD”) and Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau (KFW) for Ahmedabad metro Rail Project Phase-II and Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-I.
- As per the requirement, GMRCL needs to Appoint a Third Party Auditor for Rehabilitation and Resettlement activities for both projects.
- As per the draft SIA report, total 118 PAFs for Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase II and total 676 households for Surat Metro Rail Phase I, are getting affected due to the Metro Alignment, Station Box, Depots etc.
- The number of affected households/families may vary as per the design if any.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://gmrc.nprocure.com.
Source: GMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): GMRC