RITES Ltd. has issued Letter of Acceptance (LoA) to M/s AllTerra Solutions LLP for the work of Supply of instruments, installation and commissioning of CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Stations) Network (60 Reference Stations and 2 Control Centres) including On-site Comprehensive AMC for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail project .
- Tender No.: RITES/IS/T&S/TENDER/CORS-NETWORK/MAHSR/2021
- Contract value: Rs. 14.23 crores
- The time allowed for execution of the work will be: –
- 02 (Two) months from the date of start Supply of instruments.
- 03 (Three) months after supply of instruments for installation, commissioning, training and validation of CORS network.
- 12 (Twelve) months for free of cost on-site comprehensive AMC, d)52 (Fifty-Two) months for paid on-site comprehensive AMC.
In February this year, RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, for and on behalf of National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) as an Agent/Power of Attorney Holder, invited Tenders for the commissioning of CORS Network for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail project.
About Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail:
The first High Speed Rail corridor to be implemented in the Country, with technical and financial assistance of the Government of Japan, has been identified from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. With a total twelve stations in the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, the corridor will have a length of 508.17 Km.
- High speed rail will cover 155.76 kms in the state of Maharashtra (7.04 Kms in Mumbai sub-urban, 39.66 kms in Thane district & 109.06 kms in Palghar district), 4.3 kms in union territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and 348.04 kms in the state of Gujarat.
- High speed rail will cover a total 12 stations namely Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, (in Maharashtra), Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati (in Gujarat).
- Where a limited stop (in Surat & Vadodara) service will cover this distance in 1 hr. and 58 mins and all stops service will take 2 hr. 57 min to cover this distance.
- High speed rail will be operating at a speed of 320 Km/hr at an elevated (10 to 15 m) track above the ground on a viaduct all along except 26 kms in Mumbai, which will be underground.
- All stations will be elevated except Bandra Kurla Complex station (Mumbai), which will be underground.
AllTerra Solutions LLP:
AllTerra Solutions LLP. “AllTerra” is Trimble’s globally trademarked brand for distribution partners focusing on delivering Trimble’s world-leading technology to surveyors and geospatial professionals. AllTerra partners are closely aligned with Trimble’s long-term vision of Transforming the Way the World Works by being the conduit to provide Trimble’s leading hardware, software and services, as well as technical and business consultation that extends this vision.
Source: RITES-Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL