Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has recently issued LoA (Letter of Acceptance) to M/s. ARINEM Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd for providing Consultancy Services for Re-development of Bhagalpur Railway Station.
- Tender No.: RLDA/RFP/CT-105 of 2020
- Name of the work: Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Integrated Re-development of Bhagalpur Railway Stations of Malda Division (Eastern Railway).
- Time for completion of work: 6.5 months
About the project:
- This Railway Station is to be redeveloped using state of art technology for giving better passenger amenities, colony and maximize the revenue.
- RLDA has desired to select Consultant for Consultancy services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Integrated Re-development of Bhagalpur Railway Stationen trusted to it by Ministry of Railways for Commercial Development with the objective of providing state of art passenger amenities and maximizing revenue.
Bhagalpur Railway Station is located in Malda Division of Eastern Railway.
- Site Code: 02080501
- Project Area: approx 7.5 Ha
- Study Area: approx 5.5 Ha
- Work Plan: The consultant should propose and justify the main activities of the Assignment/job, their content and duration, phasing and interrelations, milestones (including interim approvals by the Employer), and delivery dates of the reports. The proposed work plan should be consistent with the technical approach and methodology, showing understanding of the TOR and ability to translate them into a feasible working plan.
- Presentation: The consultant would be required to make a presentation on the approach & methodology, work plan, Tentative Design/Concept Plan (based on Historical & Cultural Heritage and modernity) and proposed team for performing the assignment as and when intimated by the Employer during the Evaluation Process.
About ARINEM Consultancy Services:
ARINEM is a design studio offering consultancy for ARchitecture, Interior design, Infrastructure, Engineering and Management Services. ARINEM started its journey way back in 1995 with a name “Architect’s plus” rooted by the experienced directors.
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures.
- Indian Railways (IR) has approximately 43,000 hectares of vacant land. Land which is not required for operational purposes in the foreseeable future would be identified by the zonal railways and the details thereof would be advised to the Railway Board.
- Such plots of land would thereafter be entrusted to RLDA by the Railway Board in phases for commercial development.
Source: RLDA-Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): IRSDC