Share with your network
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) invites open Bid from eligible, reputed and experienced Consultants (JV/Consortium Not Permitted) for Design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of signalling & train control and platform screen door/gate systems and training of personnel including annual maintenance up to five (05) years under Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase-2, Phase-2A and Phase-2B.
- Tender Reference Number: 10 S&T-DM
- Name of Work: Design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of signalling & train control and platform screen door/gate systems and training of personnel including annual maintenance up to five (05) years under Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase-2, Phase-2A and Phase-2B.
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30th March, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 18th April, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 24th April, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30th March, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 08th June, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 08th June, 2023
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has received a loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) towards the cost of Bangalore Metro Rail Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the Contract for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling & Train Control and Platform Screen Door/Gate Systems and training of personnel including annual maintenance up to five (05) years under Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase-2, 2A and 2B”.
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling & Train Control and Platform Screen Door/Gate Systems for:
- Reach-6 line — 22.45 KM (6 Elevated Stations and 12 UG Stations with PSD) between Kalena Agrahara (formerly known as Gottigere) and Nagawara, Phase-2A (ORR line) – 19.50 KM (Completely elevated) Line between CSB junction —K. R Puram and Phase-28 (Airport line) – 38.44 KM (16 Elevated Stations and UG Station with PSD —1 & at grade Station with PSG – 1) as extension of ORR line from K. R Puram to Kempegowda International Airport Terminal under Phase-2B. (“the Works”).
- International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with bidding procedures stipulated under BDS clause 11.1 and BDS 21.1. 3. Bidding will be conducted through procedures in accordance with the applicable Guidelines for Procurement under Japanese ODA Loans, and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries, as defined in the Bidding Document.
Scope of Work:
- The brief scope of work includes but not limited to the following: i. Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling & Train Control and Platform Screen Door/Gate Systems and training of personnel including annual maintenance up to five (05) years after completion of 2 years of Defect Notification period(DNP)/Defect Liability period (DLP) under Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase-2, 2A and 2B”.
- Corridors: Bangalore metro project Reach-6, Phase-2A and Phase-2B consists of elevated sections and underground sections with PSD/PSG and three depots at grade, detailed as under:
|Reach-6||Kalena Agrahara to Nagavara with Depot one number at Kothanur||22.4||18 Number of Stations as indicated in GAD (Elevated Stations -6 no’s & UG Stations with PSD -12 no’s)|
|Phase-2A (ORR line)||Silk Board to KR Puram with Depot one number at Baiyappanahalli_Phase 2A (8+8 stabling lines at grade and -1 level)||19.5||13 Number of Stations as indicated in GAD(All Elevated Stations)|
|Phase-2B (Airport rt line)||KR Puram to Airport Terminal with two number Depots at Baiyappanahalli_Phase 2B (14+14 stabling lines at grade and -1 level) and Trumpet||38.4||19 Number of Stations, as indicated in GAD 18 no’s and 1 no additional station kept hold in GAD (Elevated Stations -17 no’s, UG Station with PSD — 1 no’s & at grade Station with PSG -1 no’s)|
|Total||80.3||50 Number of Stations (Elevated Stations -36 no’s and UG Stations with PSD/PSG – 14 no’s)|
- Defect Notification period(DNP)/Defect Liability period (DLP) for 2 Years. The 5 years of Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) shall cover breakdown / corrective maintenance on a 24 hours x 7 days per week basis and repair of PCB/ Modules during the AMC period.
- Diagnose the Hardware and Software faults.
- Rectify the Hardware and Software faults detected.
- Repair and replace the faulty PCB, Modules, Terminals and any other Equipment or part thereof.
- Upkeep the software periodically.
- Upgrade the Application Software to the latest version.
- Create customized reports as required and specified by BMRCL from time to time.
- Rectification of any non-conformity of Technical specification detected during AMC period.
- Supply of spares, special tools, special test and diagnostic equipment, special training equipment and any other items required for the annual maintenance of Signalling system in sufficient quantities.
- To provide all the documentation and support material associated with the operation and maintenance of the Signalling system as specified in the bid document for all the corridors.
- Ongoing technical support and Defect coverage until the start of Defect notification period (DNP) and rectifying the defects and deficiencies as communicated by the Engineer.
- Interfacing with other Designated Contractors who have either physical, functional or design interfaces with this contract.
- Training of engineers, operations and maintenance staff including providing the training materials, training kits and demonstration equipment.
- Initial supply and installation of all consumables and materials required for testing, commissioning and operation.
- To provide final drawings, design calculations and other documents including operations and maintenance manuals for review and acceptance by the Engineer.
- To provide supporting information including samples for design development items such as mock-ups, studies and reports.
- Preparation of documents for obtaining approvals by Employer from the appropriate statutory authorities.
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
- Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore city skyline, but more importantly provides a safe, quick, reliable and comfortable public transport system. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contributes to the reduction of carbon emissions.
- Metro services have been in operation on 56 KM on East-West corridor – 25.6 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Kengeri Terminal in the West and on 30.4 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Silk Institute in the South.
- This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail Traction on Standard Gauge.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.bmrc.co.in
Source: BMRCL- Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL
Be the first to comment