Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) has invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from interested applicants (“Bidders”) for providing Design Consultancy Services for Airport Terminal Metro Station and Airport City Metro Station at Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.
- RFP issue date: 18th Nov 2020
- Pre-bid Meeting: 24th Nov 2020
- Proposal Submission Date: 14th Dec 2020
- Last date for receiving question regarding the RFP: 27th Nov 2020
- BIAL’s response to questions regarding the RFP: 30th Nov 2020
BIAL proposed to appoint a consultant to provide Design Consultancy Services for Airport Terminal Metro Station and Airport City Metro Station at Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru, Devanahalli, Bangalore.
BIAL expects the Consultant to co-ordinate with BIAL stakeholders, develop detailed design deliverables from the schematic drawings that are already completed and available with BIAL.
Methodology and Work Plan
The Bidder shall include a detailed narrative on the approach, plans (to match the scope of Services, including milestones & timelines) to demonstrate its:
- Understanding of scope of Services;
- Stage wise work methodology adhering to the time schedule specified by BIAL, tasks, timelines, technical skills, method and technology /systems that will be used to develop and document each of the major areas of the scope of Services to execute the design of the Project.
- Narrative on the consultants
- Stage wise Deliverables;
- Proposed roles and responsibilities of its professionals (delivery methodology & work plan and shall be sufficiently detailed describing tasks, sequence of work and role & responsibility assigned and deployment schedule for key team members to meet the needs of the scope of work.)
- Interface management plan – This Project requires interface with multiple stakeholders appointed by BIAL (BIAL appointed consultants and stakeholders) and the Design Consultant needs to manage the interface and co-ordination during the design process.
- Any other document deemed necessary by the Bidder.
Source: BIAL-Tender | Image Credit: BMRCL