Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) invites open Bid from eligible, reputed and experienced Consultants (JV/Consortium Not Permitted) for Consultancy services for assessment of demand, market, financial feasibility and detailed analysis, site suitability for various land parcels located at S.V. Road, Mysore road and Banashankari metro station of BMRCL.
- Tender Reference Number: BMRCL/PD/land/Consultancy Services/2023/1
- Name of Work: Consultancy services for assessment of demand, market, financial feasibility and detailed analysis, site suitability for various land parcels located at S.V. Road, Mysore road and Banashankari metro station of BMRCL.
- EMD: INR 85 Thousand
- Consultancy Service Period: 90 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06th February, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 28th February, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 28th February, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 06th February, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 09th March, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 09th March, 2023
- BMRCL is exploring the possibilities for best utilisation of land parcels through professional consultancy services. Detailed study of the land by professionals in the field will explore the potential of non-fare box revenue through the big parcel lands owned by BMRCL.
- The purpose of this short term tender is seeking the consultancy agency having the requisite knowledge and experience in the field.
Scope of Work:
The project development activities in this phase would include:
- Market and demand assessment including site suitability analysis.
- Detailed concept plan.
- Financial feasibility analysis for proposed concept plan.
- Assessment of suitable implementation structure for developing the aforementioned site through private sector participation.
- Preparation of Bid Document and Blueprint for Bid process management.
Confidentiality and post contract responsibility of the bidder/s:
- The Consultant agency shall give an undertaking that he shall not use or disclose to any third party, any information related the services entrusted to him in whatsoever manner without the written consent of BMRCL.
- Incase bid process occurs within the span of Nine (09) months after the expiry of this contract, the bidder is expected to assist the client in bid process management.
- Two completed projects’ experience of metro corporations / Government / Govt. undertaking agencies /PSUs /Railways /Airports /bus stations for demand and market assessments / Site suitability analysis /Assessment on Financial Feasibility / PPP models / organisation transformation in the last 7 years, with consultancy value greater than Rs. 100 lakhs for assignments in India.
- Two completed projects’ Ancillary Revenue Growth.
- Experience of undertaking assignments for non-core / ancillary revenue growth i.e. infrastructure development etc. (Metro, Railways, Bus stations, Airports, etc.) in the last 7 years, with consultancy value greater than Rs. 100 lakhs for assignments in India.
- Average Annual Turnover of three years out of last five financial years from consultancy business in India should be Rs. 100 lakhs.
- Evaluation of the bid will be done through a scoring method with a weightage formula as described in the tender document.
- The bidders who meet pre-qualification criteria will be required to make a presentation before the Technical Proposal Evaluation Committee constituted by BMRCL.
- Only those Bidders who score 70 Marks or above in the evaluation of the Technical Proposals will be invited for opening of the Financial Bids.
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
- Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore city skyline, but more importantly provides a safe, quick, reliable and comfortable public transport system. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contributes to the reduction of carbon emissions.
- Metro services have been in operation on 56 KM on East-West corridor – 25.6 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Kengeri Terminal in the West and on 30.4 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Silk Institute in the South.
- This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail Traction on Standard Gauge.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.bmrc.co.in
Source: BMRCL- Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL
Be the first to comment