Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) invites open Bid from eligible, reputed and experienced Consultants (JV/Consortium Not Permitted) for Expression of Interest (EOI) for exploring potential of Non-Fare Box revenue through indoor advertisement at metro stations of BMRCL.
- Tender Reference Number: BMRCL/PD/EOI/2022/01
- Name of Work: Expression of Interest (EOI) for exploring potential of Non-Fare Box revenue through indoor advertisement at metro stations of BMRCL.
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30th December, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 19th January, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 19th January, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30th December, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 09th February, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 09th February, 2023
- BMRCL invites Expression of Interest for exploring potential of non-fare box revenue through indoor advertisement at metro stations of BMRCL.
- Through this type of Expression of interest document BMRCL came forward to a new and innovative approach, exploring potential of non-fare box revenue through the indoor advertisement.
- The purpose of this E01 is exploring all feasibilities with maximum available potential to generate the non-fare box revenue.
Scope of Work:
Visit to metro station:
- Participants have to visit all metro stations/reach at their own cost to discover the potential for the indoor advertisement and BMRCL will not pay any amount for the same.
Identification of spaces for advertisement:
- Bidders shall identify spaces for indoor advertisement displays in the interior (i.e. paid and unpaid) areas of Metro Stations at their own cost.
- BMRCL will not bear any cost for the survey. Participants will prepare the measurement for the potential spaces at their own cost.
Selection of the devices:
- Bidders shall identify different types of devices e.g. standees, LED, LCD, and Projector etc. may be used for different spaces they identified as per point -ii. It can be mentioned in their E01 in detail.
- Bidders should provide detailed proposal of the identified locations of indoor advertisement including advertisement area as per Reach wiles i.e.
- Reach— 1; from Baiyappanahalli metro station to Sir M Vishweshvaraiah metro station.
- Reach — 2; from Kranthiveer sangolli rayanna metro station to Kengeri metro station.
- Reach – 3; from Nadaprabhu Kempegowda metro station to Nagasandra metro station.
- Reach – 4; from checkpete metro station to silk institute metro station.
- Detailed survey as per format – 2 Details of Proposal may be filled and duly signed to be submitted along with EDI. Any alteration modification in the format – 2 without prior permission will not be accepted BMRCL has full right to reject the submitted survey except format – 2.
- A PPT presentation describing in detail their E01 proposal is to be prepared simultaneously that PPT should include all the features in detail to convince the Competent Authority or committee for the same purpose.
Time required for making it operational:
- Bidders should provide the time they require to implement to make it operational if they have been awarded it should be genuine and practical to execute. No extension on their mentioned time should be accepted by the bidder.
Period of engagement:
- Bidders should mention the minimum period for the engagement they are willing for in case of awarding the contract. It may and may not be extended.
Potential non fare box revenue:
- Bidders should mention in their expression of interest the potential of non-fare box revenue can be generated to BMRCL. Hence they can mention the symbolic rates with respect to location, devices, media etc.
- Bidders can submit their innovative ideas for advertisement along with the methodology and technology they are planning to use in brief. BMRCL may ask a presentation for the same and participants should agree on that point.
Support from BMRCL:
- BMRCL will provide basic information of stations and its layout plans to help for identification of locations for which a BMRCL staff on request will be available.
Time limit for submission of Proposal:
- The proposal can be prepared by survey of own i.e. Applicant within 21 days. No extra time will be given and the same will be submitted on submission date along with all other relevant documents.
- After examining the EOI document, shortlisted/ technically qualified bidders will be asked to make presentation in Power Point Presentation of their EOI proposal in detail in-front of Competent Authority of BMRCL or committee formed for the same purpose.
- Bidders are expected to reply / doubts raised by the Competent Authority of BMRCL or committee formed for the same purpose. The Bidder shall bear all costs associated with the presentation desired by the Procuring Entity.
- The Procuring Entity shall not be responsible or liable for any cost thereof, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the process.
- As BMRCL is providing a rapid public transport system, we are committed to our commuters so there will not be any compromise with commuters’ passage in any way. Sound pollution disturbing to commuters will also not be accepted.
- The Agency shall have a minimum of Two (02) years of working experience in advertisement service.
- One assignment should be a similar assignment in total completed advertisement services.
- Assignment ‘experience certificate’ from the public sector or from public listed company/private company/Trusts having been issued from their Head office by a person of the Company duly enclosing his authorisation by the Management for issuing such credentials.
- A certificate from a private individual shall not be accepted. An Assignment experience certificate form Govt. / Govt. undertaking bodies will be given preferences.
- For participating for single reach Minimum average annual turnover required is Rs. 05 Crores and at least 50% out of which should be from Advertisement Service Contracts, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed within 02 years out of last 05 years.
- If a bidder wishes to bid for more than one reach, average annual turnover will be calculated accordingly. For example : if bidders apply for reach- 1 , 2 and 3 the Minimum average annual turnover required is Rs, 15 crores (Rs, 05 Crores x 3 Reaches).
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
- Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore city skyline, but more importantly provides a safe, quick, reliable and comfortable public transport system. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contributes to the reduction of carbon emissions.
- Metro services have been in operation on 56 KM on East-West corridor – 25.6 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Kengeri Terminal in the West and on 30.4 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Silk Institute in the South.
- This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail Traction on Standard Gauge.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.bmrc.co.in
Source: BMRCL- Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL
Be the first to comment