Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) a Joint Venture of Government of Karnataka and Government of India, has invited open tender through National Competitive Bidding (Single Stage-Two Envelope System) from eligible, reputed and experienced Contractors (JV/Consortium is Permitted) for “Construction of Depot cum Workshopat Challaghattain Reach-2 Extension of Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-2.”
- Tender Notification No: BMRCL/Phase-2/Reach-2Extn/Challaghatta Depot/2022/86
- Name of Work: Construction of Depot cum Workshop at Challaghatta in Reach-2 Extension of Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-2.
- Estimated Cost of Work: 517.44 Cr
- Completion period of work: 24months
- Sale Start Date: 20.01.2022
- Sale End Date: 19.02.2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarification: 05/02/2022
- Date for submission of Tenders: From 21.02.2022 to 25.02.2022
- Time of Opening: 28/02/2022
- The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a Joint venture enterprise of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail project.
- The Phase-1 of the project which is already under operation consists of 42.3 km with 40 stations.
- The East West Corridor is for a length of 18.2 km and North South Corridor is for a length of 24.1 Km.
- The underground section, which is 8.80 km in length, has seven stations including the interchange station at Majestic.
- The Phase-2 of Bangalore Metro Rail Project consists of Four Extensions to the existing lines and Two New Lines with a total length of 72.095 km with 61 stations (49 Elevated and 12 Underground).
- This Tender is for “Construction of Depot cum Workshop at Challaghatta in Reach-2 Extension of Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-2.”
General Information and Qualification Requirement:
- The Tenderers should demonstrate their capabilities, by providing data based on their experience, past performance, their personnel, equipment and financial resources. Client certificates are mandatory for the work done.
- Information supplied by the Tenderer must apply to the Tenderer named in the application and not, unless specifically requested, to other associated companies or firms.
- Tenderers will not be required to submit on their own, additional information or material subsequent to the date of submission and such material if submitted will be disregarded.
- Tenders will be evaluated as per the Eligibility cum Qualification criteria & other requirements stipulated in the Tender document. The Tender is liable to be rejected, if the credentials and information required are not submitted in entirety as per the Tender document.
- Tenderers will be deemed to have understood and agreed that no explanation or justification on any aspect of the Qualification process will be given and that BMRCL qualification decisions are without any right of appeal whatsoever.
- Tenderersare advised that neither BMRCL nor its successors, assignees/Consultants will respond to enquiries or enter into communications concerning or relating to the selection process.
Tenderers can download Tender documents from BMRC website: www.bmrc.co.in.
Source: BMRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL