Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) a Joint Venture of Government of Karnataka and Government of India, invites open Bid through National Competitive Bidding (Single Stage – Two Envelope System) from eligible, reputed and experienced Consultants (JV/Consortium Not Permitted) for “Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Metro Rail Corridor of length 37 km connecting Sarjapura to Hebbala through Agara, Koramangala and Dairy Circle for Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-3.”
- Tender Notification No: BMRCL/Phase-3/DPR (Sarjapura to Hebbala) /Consultancy/2022/88
- Name of Work: Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Metro Rail Corridor of length 37 km connecting Sarjapura to Hebbala through Agara, Koramangala and Dairy Circle for Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-3
- Completion Period: 08 months
- Sale Start Date: 11/04/2022
- Sale End Date: 10/05/2022
- Date of Pre-bid Meeting: 25/04/2022
- Date and Time of Submission: from 11.05.2022 to 16.05.2022
- Date and Time of Opening: 17/05/2022
- The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a joint venture enterprise of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail project.
- The Phase-1 of the project which is already under operation consists of 42.3 km with 40 stations.
- The construction of Phase-2 of Bangalore Metro Rail Project consists of Four Extensions to the existing lines and Two New Lines with a total length of 72.095 km with 61 stations (49 Elevated and 12 Underground) is in progress. T
- he construction of Phase 2A & 2B of Bangalore Metro Rail Project with a total length of 57 Kms and 30 stations is in progress.
If Joint Venture is permitted under Cl. 2.1 above, the Bid submittal by a Joint Venture/Consortium, shall comply with the following:
- Any Combination of entities with a formal intent to enter into an agreement (MoU) or under an existing agreement in the form of a Joint Venture/Consortium.
- One of the members shall be nominated as Lead member. For the purpose of submission of bid proposals, the lead member shall be duly authorized by other members to sign and submit all documents and subsequent clarifications, if any, to the Employer.
- There should not be more than two partners in the Joint Venture. Members shall have Minimum 10% Share in Participation and Lead member must have majority share participation in the JV/Consortium. Change in constitution or percentage participation of JV/Consortium shall not be permitted at any stage after submission of bids.
- In case of a successful bid, the Contract Agreement shall be individually signed so as to be legally binding on all members/constituents.
- The lead member as aforesaid shall be authorized to incur liabilities and receive instructions for and on behalf of any and all the partners of the Joint venture/Consortium and the entire execution of the contract.
- All members of the Joint venture/Consortium shall be Jointly and severally responsible for the execution of the Contract.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.bmrc.co.in.
Source: BMRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL