Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., (BMRCL) invites open Bid from eligible, reputed and experienced Consultants (JV/Consortium Not Permitted) for Design verification and validation, supply, installation, testing & commissioning of TVS, ECS & SCADA works of 6 underground stations (Excluding OCC) including associated Tunnel sections in Reach-6 under phase II, and operation & maintenance of TVS, ECS & SCADA during the DLP period of Two (02) years and Five (05) years operations and CAMC beyond DLP.
- Tender Reference Number: ECTVS-02
- Name of Work: Design verification and validation, supply, installation, testing & commissioning of TVS, ECS & SCADA works of 6 underground stations (Excluding OCC) including associated Tunnel sections in Reach-6 under phase II, and operation & maintenance of TVS, ECS & SCADA during the DLP period of Two (02) years and Five (05) years operations and CAMC beyond DLP.
- Approx. Cost of Work: INR 195.43 Crores
- EMD: INR 1.95 Crore
- Period of Work: 120 Weeks
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 25th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 29th August, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 05th September, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 08th September, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 09th September, 2022
Scope of Work:
- The brief scope of work includes but not limited to:
- Design Verification and Validation, supply, installation, testing and commissioning including operations and maintenance for two (02) years of DLP of Tunnel Ventilation System(TVS) and Environmental Control System (ECS) & SCADA Works of 6 Underground Stations Viz. Dairy Circle, MICO Industries/ Lakkasandra Station, Langford Town, Venkateshpura, Kadugondahalli / Arabic College station and Nagawara Station and associated Tunnel Sections along with OCC Interface coordination with ECTVS-01 contractor as a whole.
- Operation and Comprehensive Annual maintenance of the system (TVS + ECS) for five (5) years beyond DLP under Operation and Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (OCAMC).
- Technical support for the operation and maintenance of Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS) and Environmental control system (ECS).
- Training to the operation and maintenance staff.
- Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract.
- Decommissioning, removal and / or disposal of temporary works.
- Prototype testing.
- Manpower, Equipment and all necessary tools for work execution, installation, Testing and commissioning.
- Providing the necessary support and documents required for getting safety worthiness of the TVS certified from Indian authorities viz., Local Fire Authorities..Railway board / RDSO and Commissioner of Railway Safety or any other statutory authorities.
- Other scope of works detailed in Employer’s Requirement – Technical Specifications. Drawings and other documents.
Source of Funds:
- The Project is financed through equity participation by the Government of India (G01) and Government of Kamataka and loan from bilateral/multilateral funding agency/agencies (EIB and AllB), hereinafter called ‘Funding Agency(ies)”, towards the part cost of the Project, and BMRCL intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to make payments under this contract.
- Disbursement of the loan will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement, including the disbursement procedures and the applicable guidelines of EIB, which is available on the website.
- The Tenderer participating in his individual capacity shall have the following capabilities and experience. In case of JV/Consortium, the members shall collectively have the following capabilities and experience:
- Design Verification and supply of Environmental Control System (ECS).
- Design Verification and supply of Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS).
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the Environmental Control System.
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the Tunnel Ventilation System.
- Annual Maintenance of Environmental Control System I Ventilation and Air Conditioning system.
- Tenderer as a single entity or Lead Member of a JV/consortium, should have at-least Ten (10) years of experience in the execution of similar contracts in the role of contractor, management contractor, or sub-contractor. Whereas the other members of JV/consortium should have at-least five (05) years of experience in similar contracts in the role of contractor. management contractor, or subcontractor.
- The Tenderer (Individual or JV/Consortium) may be a Company (private, Joint or Government owned) or any combination of such entities in the form of a Joint Venture/Consortium under an existing agreement or with the intent to enter into such an Agreement supported by Letter of Intent.
- In case, the Tenderer is a Joint Venture/ Consortium: a) all members shall be jointly and severally liable for the execution of the Contract in accordance with the Contract terms, b) shall nominate a Representative (Leader) who shall have the authority to conduct all business for and on behalf of any and all the members of the JV/ Consortium during the Tendering process and in the event the JV/ Consortium is awarded the Contract, during Contract execution.
- The member in charge (Leader) shall be authorized to incur liabilities, receive payments and receive instructions for and on behalf of any or all members of the Joint venture/Consortium.
- Shall submit complete details of the proposed division of role, responsibilities and corporate relationships among the individual members.
- Maximum number of members in the JV/ Consortium shall be three (3), f) shall submit a notarized Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) OR Consortium / JV Agreement OR Letter of Intent, comprising all the members. In case it is notarized by the notary public of foreign country, the document should be legalized by the Indian Embassy/High Commission.
- However, the document’s provided by a Tenderer from a country which has signed the ‘Hague Legislation Convention 1961′ is not required to be legalized by the Indian Embassy/High Commission if it carries a conforming “Apostille’ certificate. The Tender shall be signed so as to be legally binding on all members of the Partnership, Consortium or Joint venture.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.bmrc.co.in
Source: BMRCL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): BMRCL