The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s Beumer India Private Limited for the work Contract Package Up gradation of Baggage and Container Handling System including BHS Tunnel equipments, details are as follows:
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Software and related Hardware to Upgrade the Baggage Handling System.
- Updating Reporting Application with new servers and upgrading Database Servers to new IT peripherals.
- Up gradation of Network systems to latest compatible communication topologies.
- Up gradation of suitable hardware considering obsolescence of Drives, SCADA, ATR, HMI’s, VFD’s along with compatible Microsoft Licenses.
- Up gradation/Programming of PLC Logic for Modification of Loading/ Unloading Container at Shivaji Stadium.
- Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of Baggage and Container Handling System including BHS Tunnel equipments at BHS stations (NDRU, SJSU, APOT including BHS SCADA cum Servers and BHS in 8 nos. Metro train of Airport Express Line) of DMRC Airport Express Line for 09 months.
- Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of Baggage and Container Handling System including BHS Tunnel equipments (excluding all upgraded equipments under DLP for two years) at BHS stations (NDRU, SJSU, APOT including BHS SCADA cum Servers and BHS in 8 nos. Metro train of Airport Express Line) of DMRC Airport Express Line for two years.
- Tender No: APL/BHS-01
- Awarded Value: INR 14.10 Crores
- Completion Period: 33 Months
In May this year, DMRC invited tenders for Contract Package: APL/BHS-01.
About Airport Express Line:
- The Airport Express link between the Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi has now propelled Delhi to the league of global cities which have high speed rail connectivity between the city and the airport.
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 389 Km with 285 stations.
- The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach Noida and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabgarh in Haryana.
About Beumer India Private Limited:
- BEUMER India Private Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of BEUMER Group in Germany, which was established in 1935.
- BEUMER Technology India Pvt. Limited (located with head office in Mumbai) was incorporated in 2003 and Enexco Teknologies India Limited was incorporated in the year 1985.
- BEUMER India Private Limited is located in Gurgaon near New Delhi; the company has its focus on all the business segments BEUMER Germany is active in.
- Its rigorous and ethical business practices coupled with a streamlined manufacturing procedure has enabled it to earn an ISO 9001:2015 certification from Royal Cert International Registrars, Germany.
Source: DMRC-Tender Update | Image Credit: DMRC