Share with your network
Bailadila Iron Ore Mines, Bacheli Complex, Bacheli, invites online tenders for the work “Maintenance of Railway Track Lines in Deposit-05 and Deposit-10 & 11A belonging to NMDC Ltd., Bacheli at Loading Plant” from prospective domestic bidders. Tender under two-bid system Part I – Techno Commercial Bid along with Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) and Part II – Price Bid are invited from experience and qualified and eligible bidders who fulfil the Pre Qualifying criteria
- Tender Reference Number: BIOM/BC/CONTRACTS/OTE(56)/2022-23/LP/L-005
- Name of Work: Maintenance of Railway Track Lines in Deposit-05 and Deposit-10&11A belonging to NMDC Limited, Bacheli at Loading Plant
- Estimated Cost of the Project: Rs. 85,23,555/-
- EMD: Rs. 85,300/-
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21-May-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 18-June-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21-May-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 18-June-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 18-June-2022
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work is generally defined but not limited to what has been given under the “Scope of Work” of the Special Conditions of Contract.
- The contractor shall also execute all such works which, in the opinion of the Engineer, are required to be executed for the successful completion of the work.
- All such works shall be deemed to have been included in the original scope of the tender.
- The contractor shall provide all necessary materials, equipment, labour tools & tackles and other incidental items required for the execution and maintenance of the work except those to be supplied by the owner.
- All materials to be supplied by the contractor shall get approved by the Engineer prior to procurement and/or use.
- The invitation for tenders is open to all eligible tenderers meeting the pre-qualifying criteria as defined in NIT.
- However, the tenderer shall not be eligible to tender if the tenderer/ Firm:
- Has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with the Consultant or any other entity that has prepared the design, specifications and other documents for this work/contract. (The tenderer has to submit a declaration to this effect).
- That has been engaged by the Employer/OWNER to provide consulting services for thepreparation or supervision of the works, and any of its affiliates
- Under a declaration of ineligibility for Corrupt and Fraudulent Practices issued by the employer in accordance with the related clause elsewhere.
- Made misleading or false representations in the forms, statements and attachments submitted in proof of the qualification requirements and/or record of poor performance such as abandoning the works, not properly completing the contract, inordinate delays in completion, litigation history or financial failures etc.
- Bids with Associate, Consortium, Joint Ventures are not eligible.
- Government-owned enterprise may only participate if they are legally and financially autonomous, operate under commercial law and are not a dependent agency of the Employer.
- Tenderer shall submit herein details of equipments, tools & plants etc. required to perform this work and shall indicate in each case whether the same is:
- already owned by him and available for use in this contract
- anticipated to be hired by him or
- anticipated to be purchased by him.
- In case of (a) present location shall be indicated. In case of (b) and (c) location of hirer or supplier shall be stated
- Tenderer shall augment this chart with additional number/categories of equipments, is required, to complete the work within the agreed time schedule.
- Details shall be furnished for the following equipments in this pro-forma
- Equipments for earth work, dewatering & road works.
- Equipments for mixing, conveying and placing concrete.
- Equipments for fabrication of structural steel items.
- Equipments for erection of structural steel items.
- Laboratory equipments for testing concrete, bricks, aggregates etc.
- Other equipments, tools and tackles as required.
Source: BIOM -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment