The Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) invites bids from Independent Safety Assessors (ISAs) borne on the latest ISA panel for Metro Signalling Projects/Systems of RDSO for ISA services.
- Name of Work: CMRL invites bids from Independent Safety Assessors (ISAs) borne on the latest ISA panel for “ Metro Signalling Projects/Systems “of Research Designs & Standards Organization (RDSO) of Ministry of Railways ,Government of India, Lucknow-226011, for ISA services of the Signalling-Train Control System and its Safety-related interface to Rolling Stock and Platform Screen Doors Systems of Phase 1 Extension of the Project.
- Bid validity: 120 days from the last date of submission of the Bid
- Validity of Bid Security amount: 28 days beyond Bid validity period (148 days).
- Duration of Contract (Completion period of the work): 9 Months
- Bid Document download start Date: 30 th March 2020 at 15:00 hrs.
- Bid Document download end Date: 21st April 2020 at 16:00 hrs.
- Date of Pre- Bid Meeting: Pre-bid queries to be sent by mail by 10th April 2020 at 15:00 hrs. If need be Pre-bid meeting can be held via conference call on 10 Apr 2020 1500hrs.
- Last Date & Time of submission of Bid: 21th April 2020 at 18:00 hrs.
- Date and Time of Opening of Bid (Techno Commercial Bid): 22th April 2020 at 15:00 hrs.
Bid Inviting Authority
Additional General Manager ( S&T),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot
Poonamallee High Road, (Adjacent to Koyambedu Metro Station), Koyambedu, Chennai-600107
Website from which Bid documents and any additional information can be downloaded: