Share with your network
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited digitally signed open e-tender through e-procurement portal for Request For Qualification (RFQ) for empanelment of consultancy firms for feasibility, market study and providing transaction advisory services including bid process management services for built up spaces in Chennai Metro Rail Stations and for CMRL land parcels.
- Tender Reference Number: CMRL/BD/Empanelment of Consultants_500/1/2023
- Name of Work: Request For Qualification (RFQ) for empanelment of consultancy firms for feasibility, market study and providing transaction advisory services including bid process management services for built up spaces in Chennai Metro Rail Stations and for CMRL land parcels.
- Empanelment Period: 2 Years
- Duration of Contract: 120 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15th February, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 15th March, 2023
- Pre- Bid Meeting: 22nd February, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15th February, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 15th March, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 16th March, 2023
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) is a joint venture of the Government of India (GoI) and the Government of Tamil Nadu (Go TN) for the construction of Metro Rail Project Phase I in the Chennai city with loan assistance from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- Phase 1: The phase 1 of Chennai Metro project covers a 54.1 km network i.e. Corridor I – From Wimco Nagar Depot to Airport (32.1 km), Corridor 2 – From Chennai Central to St. Thomas Mount (22.0 Km). Out of 54.1 km of Phase 1 network, 54 km is operational now.
- Phase 2: Phase 2 consisting of three corridors and covering a total length of 118.9 Km (i.e. Corridor 3 – Madhavaram to Siruseri (45.8 Km), Corridor 4 – Lighthouse to Poonamallee (26.1 Km) and Corridor 5 – Madhavaram to Sholinganallur (47.0 Km)
- To Assist CMRL in enhancing the revenue from Commercial development and also to ensure the tapping of the unutilized potential of CMRL’s assets towards generation of non-fare revenue.
Broad scope of work to be carried out by the consultant is indicated below:
- Feasibility Study
- Market assessment
- Financial analysis
- End to End Transaction Advisory Service for Retail Spaces and Land Parcels up to the stage of transaction completion till signing of Agreement.
- Appraising CMRL with new project proposals
- Project structuring and financial analysis
- Bid Process Management.
- Preparation of suitable documentation where required, to ensure successful achievement of desired outcomes.
- The procurements of goods and services of CMRL will be done through eprocurement. This is implemented to ensure free & fair Consultant participation, and to ensure greater transparency in procurement.
- The Consultant is required to submit soft copies of their bids/proposals electronically on the CPP Portal, using valid Digital Signature Certificates. The instructions given below are meant to assist the Consultant in registering on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids/proposal in accordance with the requirements and submitting their bids/proposal online on the CPP Portal.
- More information useful for submitting online bids/proposals on the CPP Portal.
- Tenders are open to all eligible Consultants. In order to submit the bid/proposal, the Consultant have to get themselves registered on-line on the e-procurement portal with valid class II/III Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) with signing key usage issued from any agency authorized by Controller of Certifying Authority (CCA), Govt. of India with their profile.
- The on-line registration of the Consultant on the portal will be free of cost and one-time activity only. If the Consultant is an individual person then he should register himself under “Individual” category and if the Consultant is a proprietorship firm/Joint Venture/Company/Consortium, then registration should be under “Corporate” category.
- The registration must be in the name of Consultant, whereas DSC holder may be either Consultant himself or authorized person.
- As part of the enrolment process, the Consultant will be required to choose a unique username and assign a password for their accounts.
- Only one valid DSC should be registered by the Consultant. Please note that the Consultant is responsible to ensure that they do not lend their DSCs to others, which may lead to misuse.
- Firms who have the following qualifications will only be considered for evaluation: The applicant firm must be a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act.
- The Firm should have Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in the field of Transaction Advisory consultancy services.
- The annual average turnover of the Firm in any of the 3 years in last 4 financial years ending 31 March 2022 shall be minimum INR 25 Crores
- The Firm should have Experience of providing consultancy services with at least 5 (Five) completed Transaction Advisory consultancy services in the last 7 financial years ending 31 March 2022 with each of them more than 50 Lakhs of assignment values.
- The firm applying for the proposal is required to submit work orders / completion certificates as supporting documents for each of the projects quoted for eligibility and evaluation. Proposals from firm’s fulfilling the eligibility criteria will only be considered for evaluation.
The complete documents can be downloaded from http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: CMRL- Tender | Image Credit (representational): CMRL
Be the first to comment