The National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has now invited online open e-tenders for the work of Carrying Out Environmental Impact Assessment Study / Field Work and Preparation of Environment Impact Assessment Report & Environment Management Plan for Chennai-Mysore High Speed Rail Corridor (About 435 Kms Long)”.
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/CO/CA/EIA/2021/18
- Name of Work: National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) invites online open e-tenders from eligible applicants, for the work “Carrying Out Environmental Impact Assessment Study / Field Work and Preparation of Environment Impact Assessment Report & Environment Management Plan for Chennai-Mysore High Speed Rail Corridor (About 435 Kms Long)”.
- Tender Security: INR 1,89,900/-
- Completion period of the Work: 6 months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 18-Dec-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 30-Dec-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22-Dec-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 30-Dec-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 31-Dec-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 22-Dec-2021
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Work Experience: The tenderers will be qualified only if they have substantially completed* following work(s) as prime / main contractor (work performed as sub-contractor will not be considered), completion date(s) of which falling during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- One “similar work” of minimum length of 300km each.
- Two “similar works” of minimum length of 200km each.
- Three “similar works” of minimum length of 100km each.
Similar Work means: “projects funded by multilateral and bilateral funding agencies (such as World Bank, JICA, ADB etc.) involving Environment Impact Assessment Study, & Environment Management Plan Preparation for Linear Projects (Railways, Roads & Metro Rail) and where the report has been successfully accepted by the concerned funding agency.”
Substantially completed means where physical completion of activity of Environment Impact Assessment Study, & Environment Management Plan Preparation has been fully completed, however the other overall work of the contract (part of which Environment Impact Assessment Study, & Environment Management Plan Preparation have been completed) may/ may not be fully completed.
For past experience of activities mentioned above, credit shall be given for the execution of the quantity/length of that specific activity executed by the tenderer, duly certified by the client. In case of JV/Consortium, for quantity/length, credit shall be given according to the Tenderer’s participation and/or responsibility matrix in JV/Consortium.
- Work experience of only substantial partner (partner with share of 26% or more in the JV / Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating of JV/Consortium.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the proforma of Appendix-17 & 17A of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof of completion certificates from client clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost, length/quantities completed and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated.
- Value/length of substantially completed portion of any ongoing work up to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- In case of Joint venture / consortium, full value/length of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. If the qualifying work(s) were done by them in JV/consortium having different constituents, then the value/length of work as per their percentage participation and/or responsibility matrix in such JV/Consortium shall be considered.
- If the above work(s) comprise(s) other works also, then details clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “work experience criteria” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the Name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.09.2020, same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- Wherever required copies of completion certificates issued in any other language other than English need to be translated and apostilled as per norms laid out for the same.
- If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed works (which need not be similar in nature) of total put together of minimum length of 100km each or more outside the country of the foreign partner.
- Tenderer should have experience of successfully assisting client in obtaining Environment related clearances for Wildlife/forest/CRZ from MoEF&CC/concerned departments for minimum one linear project in the completion date(s) of which falling during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission. Tenderer should submit/ attach a relevant document/ certificate in this regard from respective client to establish the criteria. The details shall be provided in the Appendix-17- B to FOT.
- The Tenderer (single entity or any one substantial partner in case of JV/Consortium) shall be:
- NABET/QCI accredited Under Category A for Sector 34, i.e. Highways and Category A or Category B in Sector 39, i.e. Township & Area Development Projects.
- Shall have valid MoU with NABET/QCI accredited company.
- QCI/NABET certificate shall be valid at the time of submission of the bid. Tenderer to submit relevant document to establish the criteria. The details shall be provided in the Appendix-6 of FOT.
- The tenderer (single entity or any one substantial partner in case of JV/Consortium) shall have:
- Their own NABL accredited Laboratory for physical, biological and chemical parameters as required for assessing the water quality, soil quality, noise level, bottom sediments and ambient air quality in accordance to the CPCB guidelines.
- Shall have valid MoU with the such NABL accredited Laboratory.
- Shall submit an undertaking to establish an MOU with NABL accredited laboratory and submit the relevant document within 15 days of issue of LOA.
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP site https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL