Share with your network
The record production of 402 electric locomotives in FY 2018-19 from Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) has got recognition from the Limca Book of Records. The certificate has been published by the Limca Book of Records from their Delhi office recently and was formally handed over to CLW authority.
- Shri Praveen Kumar Mishra, General Manager congratulated all the employees and officers of CLW for remarkable production performance in FY 2018-19 and acclaim by Limca Book of Records as World Record.
- CLW surpassed their own record of producing 350 locomotives which they had manufactured during the year 2017-18.
- On CLW’s this feat, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal tweeted,”Heartiest congratulations to Chittaranjan Locomotive Works for the recognition by Limca Book of Records for producing 402 electrical locomotives in FY 2018-19, the highest production record in the world. The hard work & dedication of Railways family have made this feat possible.”
- Also, the CLW has turned out 350th loco of the FY 2019-20 on 31st January 2020, in 10 months in 250 working days of current FY.
- The working days to achieve this 350th loco figure has reduced from 299 days in year 2017-18 to 250 days in the current FY 2019-20.
- Thus a reduction of 17%.
Be the first to comment