In continuation to the tender for supply of Auxiliary Transformer including all accessories for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor, the IRCON International Limited (IRCON), has invited online bid in Two Packet system on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed given below.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC/MOD CANTIL DROP ASSMB OT/18
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture & Supply of Modular Cantilevers with all Associated Fittings and Dropper Assemblies for Lot-1 and Lot-2 for the work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: EURO 1,096,468/-
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 09-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 31-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 23-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 31-Mar-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 01-Apr-2021
Scope of work:
The Broad scope of work is as under:
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of Modular Cantilevers including Stay Tube, Bracket Tube, Registration Tube, Steady Arm with all Associated Fittings such as Stay Arm Insulator connecting Assembly without insulator, Eye Clamp, Catenary Support Clamp, Connection Rope, Wind Stay Ring, Wind Stay, Drop Bracket, Bracket Insulator connecting Assembly without Insulator, Hook Clamp, etc. including any other fitting required for commissioning of Modular cantilever and Dropper Assemblies for complete section of Lot-1 & Lot-2 for the work of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2) including packing, loading, transporting on CFR basis to India-Nhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT). All the Equipment and accessories offered shall be in full Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A.
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
- Supervision at site during Installation, Testing & Commissioning (if required).
- Training to authorized personnel of NCRTC.
Delivery Period/ Milestone Target:
The Contractor shall be required to supply the equipment/material as per the schedule given below:
|S. No||Stage & Lot||Site/Substation||Delivery Period/ Milestone Target|
|1||Stage-1, Lot-1||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||04 Months from issue of LOA|
|2||Stage-2, Lot-2||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||08 Months from issue of LOA|
|3||Stage-3, Lot-1||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||15 Months from issue of LOA|
|4||Stage-4, Lot-2||On CFR basis to IndiaNhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port-JNPT).||15 Months from issue of LOA|
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC